Friday, July 6, 2012

Accesorize me....

Today is Accesorize day for me as I found loads of jewelry, shoes and a lovely skin. Let me start with the skin. It is the newest group gift by Filthy and this is not the only thing you get as a group gift. You also get a shape. But there is more: you also get a hughe box with make up as a group gift (1 L$). Joining the group is not free I think though.







The next message is a sad one: Dark Mouse is closing on the 16th of July. They are having a hughe sale, items up from 10 L$ (look in the tent behind the shop). But they still have 6 lucky boards and I got 5 of their gifts... Good luck Mouse with whatever you are going to do :) And thank you for your lovely designs.



Over to Purple Moon. They have a raffle going on, and each 10 minutes someone in the store gets a gift. Guess who was the lucky bastard? ME ! And I got these elegant earrings!
Beloved Jerwelry has some GREAT group gifts. You not only get the gift from this month (the top picture) but also a hughe box with all previous group gifts for just 1 L$, back to 2009. The group is free to join, so a great way to fill up your jewelry box.





Another great set of jewelry is the newest group gift by Virtual Impressions. A lovely pearl set...beautyful.

Then I got these great shoes at BabyMonkey. They are the new group gift (yes I blogged them before) and you get a whole color change pack ! Andthe lovely brown plateau shoes are from one of the 9 lucky boards at BabyMonkey.

The next shoes are the group gifts by DUH! Joining the group is free, so you can get all these shoes and boots for free.






HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!