Happy Tuesday Readers!
Today are rolling restarts, so I got booted a lot...that's for not paying attention !
But I still managed to put a blog post together, and this one shows you the LAST hunt items I got at Belle Epoque. The gifts are 10 L$ each, they are hidden in a cute cat and there are 31 cats to find!
This hunt ends on August 31st.
Then there is the FLF Birthday Bash with plenty gifts and all designers there also have a 50 L$ offer at their stall.
They have cute cacti at each stall with a FREE gift, you will need the free to join FLF group. This Bash ends on September 2nd.
Last but not least: Ersch has an enrollment fee of 100 L$. However you get a store credit of 250 L$ each month!
* I am wearing the Lelutka Avalon head on this blog post.
And with this head I am wearing a skin by Alexandrite called Simone in the Rose Kiss tone which was a 75 L$ offer for The Saturday Sale.
There is a new offer this week called Katerin.
* The beautiful eyes are by No Shirt Sherlock. They are called Vermeer eyes, single colours are 99 L$ - a fat pack with 14 colours is 320 L$ on Marketplace.
They come with a HUD that changes the size of the eyes and it helps you to move the eyes if needed.
There is one pair of eyes by No Shirt Sherlock on Marketplace for free (amethyst colour).
* Let me start with the hunt items you can find at Belle Epoque.
I am wearing the lovely Ankara dress which is # 30 on the Belle Epoque list of hunt gifts.
This dress fits Maitreya + Petite and Legacy + Perky.
* The gorgeous Ida shoes are by Stephanel. They have a 15 L$ enrollment fee but they have so many group gifts that you will be in shoe heaven collecting them all!
Besides that: the Stephanel shoes are awesome!
The Ida shoes fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and the included HUD gives you many options for each part of the shoes.
These shoes are 129 L$ if you are not a group member and 123 L$ if you are a Stephanel group member.
* The lovely Kali hair is by Kuni and it is their TSS offer for this week, which means you can buy the hair for 75 L$ and the Styling HUD also for 75 L$.
You get a fat pack of this lovely hair.
* The to die for Timura sets are a new release by Luminesse. You get a beautiful choker and matching earrings for just 100 L$ per set. The Timura sets are available in several colours, I am wearing the Timura
Serna which is the black version.
They are available for this introduction price till September 12th.
* This Ann dress is another item you can find in one of the cats at Belle Epoque. Find Cat #22 and it is yours! The dress fits Maitreya + Petite and Legacy + Perky.
* The Pure Poison group is free to join and they have plenty group gifts at the Pure Poison store. Not only shoes, but also jewelry.
This lovely Lucrezia necklace is one of those group gifts.
* The Fifties style hair is by Tram and it is their D428 hair. They have many FREE hair gifts, you do not even have to join a group to get them, Look for the GIFT sign at the bottom of the wall and buy the little golden powder puff thinsg for 0 L$.
* The Wilson poses with the cute bike are by Fashiowl, bike is included.
The cat too :)
* Over to the Ersch group and the 250 L$ store credit.
You get this credit each month and you can spend it of course at the store.
I got one of these awesome Elfina outfits in many colours. I choose the green one and it was their 60L$ Weekend offer, but sadly it is gone now. You at least have an impression of the great outfits you can find at Ersch,
Pictures are taken at Sunny's Studios, Alanis and Adventure.
^ This sexy Loute set is a gift at the FLF Birthday Bash by The Forge. Just find that cactus at their stall and it is yours! Do not forget to join the free FLF group.
This outfit fits eBody, Legacy and Maitreya.
You can wear it with or without the top.
* * The Rio hair is by Wasabi and it was a previous weekend offer.* Last one for today is this lovely Isla tied dress by Imbue, Yo can find it inside the cactus at the Imbue stand at the the FLF Birthday Bash.
This dress fits Legacy, Kupra, eBody, Maitreya and Perky.
* The lovely Tame hair was a Fifty Linden Friday offer (50 L$) at BonBon a while ago. It is back to the original price of 300 L$ now.
* The Sherbet bangles are by Zolarium and you can find them on Marketplace for just 2 L$.
They are modify so I changed the colour in EDIT.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!!