Thursday, February 23, 2012

I can't get enough of that Womenstuff !

Today I went hunting again. The Womenstuff hunt is almost over and there are so many lovely gifts in this hunt. I want to thank all designers for their generous gifts !!!
In this hunt you have to find a red sculpted teeshirt. There is a HINT page available HERE, which is a great help !
Let me start with the GREAT coat and pants Tres Beau has put inside the teeshirt at heir store ! I styled it with the shoulder bag DUH! is giving away in the Womenstuff hunt and the lovely boots by Kennedy's. All you have to do is to find the red teeshirt at all 3 stores :)

Another great coat is the next one. It is hidden inside the teeshirt by Loordes of London. The elegant shoes N-core is giving away at Mimi's Choice go GREAT with this jacket ! Find the red teeshirt at Mimi's Choice and they are yours :)

And this lovely skirt is the gift Mohna Lisa has hidden inside their teeshirt. I styled it with different tops. This first top is by Razorblade Jacket and it is also a gift in the Womenstuff hunt. Find the teeshirt ladies !
I styled the skirt by Mohna Lisa with the top by Tees Please. You can get it if you find the teeshirt at the store :) 
And the nesx top I am wearing with the Mohna Lisa skirt is by Siopa. Just find the red sculpted teeshirt at the store and it is yours :)
These next pants were found inside the red teeshirt at FE. They are 2 colors and I styled them with different tops. The first  top is the one that is hidden inside the red teeshirt at LIF (Lost in Fashion). Find the teeshirt and the cropped sweater is yours, the bra layer is included. The cute bare feet are by N-Core (not free).
I am wearing the FE pants also with the teeshirt I found inside the red shirt at Korrupted.
Another great set this time is hidden inside the red shirt at Legal Insanity. Lovely pants and top, great for spring :) The cute shoes are by BabyMonkey and they are called Delia boots (all parts are color change).
I am wearing the cute Delia boots by Babymonkey also with the gift I found inside the red teeshirt at LNL. A great dragon shirt and sexy slacks.
And the Delia boots go also great with the elegant poncho set Amour Signature has hidden inside the teeshirt at their store !
Hawkers House is also participating in the Womenstuff hunt and if you find the teeshirt at their store this warm red sweater and the cute shoes are yours (pants are by HOC Industries - was a freebie).
There are some more great pants ant tops sets to be found in the Womenstuff hunt. How about this one? It is by Redgrave and it is very elegant. I am wearing shoes by BabyMonkey called Ultimate Nevada.
This next rather elegant set is hidden inside the teeshirt at LilBitz. It is a lovely set to go clubbing :)
This set is the hunt gift at Glitter. Simple elegant, I love it.
And this set is the gift Peer has hidden inside the teeshirt at their store. You also get a shape with this gift, the shape is caled Ria. Showing you the Ria shape on the right.
Talking about shapes, yesterday I blogged ALMOST all the shapes I found in this hunt, but the one by Anatomy escaped my attention. So here it is: the Anatomy shape, which is hidden inside the red teeshirt at their store (my own shape to the right). You don't only get the shape, you also get eyes.
Last set is the one that you can find inside the red teeshirt at FA Creations. The bracelets are included. It is simply a lovely set and worth to hunt for ladies !
FA Creations also has two great gifts at their store. Look below !!! Shoes are Delia boots by Babymonkey.

Last one for today is the bodywarmer and tattoo I found at Bedlam. It is their gift in the Womenstuff hunt and all you have to do is find the trash :) (see hint page).  Sweater and jeans are by HOC Industries.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!