Thursday, December 19, 2013

6 Days till Christmas

Morning Readers :)
Today the usual mix on my blog. Some Advent gifts, some group gifts, a bit Designer Circle and a bit Peace on Earth hunt.
So I hope there is something for everyone here :)
I am going to start with the latest Purple Moon group gift. This elegant Christmas gown if just breath taking. Not only is it s lovely gown, but you also get the snowflakes and the lovely hair piece.
Then I got these awesome horns from 22769. You can find them under their Christmas tree, which is places between 22769 and 22769 Bauwerk. There are more Christmas gifts under the tree, but they are all just available on the day they are marked. And most are furniture. However if you like these horns you can buy them at L'Accesoire in many colours (NOT free)
Then I went to Calico Ingmann Creations. They have a Christmas tree at the entrance of their store and you can pick up several lovely hair do's for free there! I am showing you just a few options, you get fat packs of each hair!
There are 2 Twelve days to Christmas Calendars I am following, by Baby Monkey and by Chop Zuey. Chop Zuey has TWO Advent Calendars, one for group members (joining is 350 L$) and one for NON group members. Below is what I got there the last 2 days.
And Baby Monkeys 12 days to Christmas gifts are free for everyone! The last 2 days I got this lovely dress in 3 colours and the warm turtle neck sweater in 3 colours. The necklace was a previous 12 days gift.
Then I went to the Designer Circle to find some awesome skins their by WoW skins. This lovely skin is called Melita and you can either get the Milk version or the Tan version for just 99 L$ each. There is a DEMO available to try and you get ALL appliers with WoW skins, and I really mean ALL!
I also went to the WoW skins store and got this elegant Paris skin from their lucky boards. The boards are group only and joining is 300 L$, but there are no less than 10 lucky boards and 2 Midnigh6t Mania boards. Besides that you get a free skin each month and the previous group gifts are also still available.
Another participating store in the Designer Circle is 7 Deadly S[k]ins. They have this great Paris skin on offer there and you can grab it for just 99 L$! There is a Demo available.
7 Deadly S[k]ins has a free group join at the moment, and I picked up some awesome group gift skins there! The offer for the free group join is valid till December 25th. I picked up some awesome group gifts there which I will blog later this week.
Then I went to Finesmith to pick up their December gift for group members. Oh what a lovely set ladies :)
My last items are from the Peace on Earth hunt ladies. This hunt runs till December 31st and you are looking for a globe with a white dove on it. There is a HINT & LINK PAGE here.
I went to #94 ArisAris to find this very cute jacket inside their hunt globe. It is just too cute to miss ladies, so hop over and go hunting to get this beautiful jacket!
And #153 Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry has another awesome gift for you if you can locate their hunt globe at the store. You get this great Lucia avatar, including the skin, eyes and shape and the great clothes.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!