Sunday, December 22, 2013

3 Days till Christmas

Morning Readers, just 3 days to go till Christmas.
And there is so much to blog...I don't even know where to start!
Let me start with the lovely skin I am mainly wearing on my blog today. It is a new release by WoW skins and it is called Amanda. I am showing you the milk and the tan version. This skin is an exclusive for the Second Life Fashion week (NOT free).
The lovely hair is by Tameless and it is called Citrine (NOT free).
And now to both 12 Days till Christmas Calendars I am following. The first one is at Baby Monkey and there is no group needed. I already picked up great pants, tops, booties, dresses and jewellery. I am just showing you the gifts from the last days.
This skin is Donna Tan make up #2 by WoW skins (NOT free).
Baby Monkey also has lucky chairs and from these lucky chairs I got a fat pack of lovely dresses.
Then I went to Chop Zuey. They have one Christmas Calendar for group members (joining is 350 L$) and one for NON group members! I am showing you what I picked up the last few days!
This set is called Black Storm (earrings, necklace and bracelet).
The skin is Donna tan make up #2 by WoW skins (NOT free).
And this Gracious bracelet is also a gift from the Advent Calendar.
This Singing Heart set is also a gift from the 12 Days to Christmas Calendar. Earrings, necklace, ring and bracelet.
This lovely clutch is the last gift I picked up at Chop Zuey. It is in their sky box.
But this gift is what I loved most....a derriere brooch in gold or silver :)
Over to the Designer Circle. Their 69th round runs till December 28th and if you hop over there you will find that this lovely red gemstone dress by Wertina is just 80 L$. It is available in 2 great colours.
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri and it is their Delia set (NOT free).
Then I picked up a lovely gift at LaNoir. A great dress to wear at Christmas ladies! Don't forget to take a look at their Lucky chairs (use the door at the landing point).
Then I went to M's Avon. They have this lovely clutch and a beautiful colour change necklace as a new group gift!
I still have a  lot left from my stroll along Marketplace, so here are a few things you can pick up there. This great  dress is by CDD and it is just 1 L$. The lovely snowman necklace is by Dedalo and it is free.
 
The last find for today is by Center Ville and it is a lovely short dress with a lace trim. The cute booties are included.
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!