Monday, November 19, 2012

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

My inventory is a mess. If any of you ladies wants to volunteer to clean it up you are very welcome. I usually keep it very tidy as I have to be able to refind all my finds. But due to my health I just threw everyting in some folders and now I have no clue where I got it, or if it is free. Ah well...I will just try but if some things are not the way I have put on my blog please let me know so I can correct it.
Let me start with 22769. They are participating in the Around the World fair. This fair runs from November 15th till November 29th. AROUND THE WORLD is a fair dedicated to all cultures of the world and of course within second life as creative melting pot that brings together parts from every corner of the world to create something stunning and wonderful. 22769 has Africa as a theme and you can see it in the lovely gowns and dresses they created.






22769 also has a new group gift at the store. It is great furniture, African inspired.
And 22769 has a great new offer at the Gallery Gift Shop. You can get this great mesh top & pants set there.
Also L'Accessoires started in a new round on the 15th. For this one 22769 created a silk headwrap called: The Sunwrap. The Sunwrap is available in 6 different colors at the venue and also as fatpack.

To wear with these lovely gowns and dresses you could decide to pick up the lovely jewelry Vincenca Rosca has on offer at the Designer Circle. There are 2 great packs, one with earrings and a necklace, one with bracelets and a belly piercing. The gems, metal and stones are color change with a hud.


Over to Ashmoot. They are particpating in a few great hunts. And they have awesome gifts hidden inside the hunt items! Very hot is the Bond girl white bikini, which is the hunt gift in the Shaken, not stirred hunt. Look ofr a cocktail shaker.
And this very sexy red dress is the hunt gift in the Womenstuff hunt at Ashmoot. You have to find a red sculpted teeshirt to get this great dress.
Ashmoot also has a great new group gift at the store, for girls and for guys.

The last one for today is Shine. They have this great high waist pencil (mesh) skirt on offer at the DESIGNER CIRCLE. You can grab it there for just 99 L$.
The shoes are from the lucky boards at Baby Monkey and the top is by Jane (free). But I do love the secretary look!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!