Thursday, November 7, 2013

Designer Circle round #66 and Mon Cheri

Morning readers!
Today just 2 shops: The Designer Circle and Mon Cheri. I am not going to explain what the Designer Circle is, I have mentioned it on my blog a lot before and I just assume that you know how it works. This round runs till November 16th. And Pink Cherry has some awesome offers there! How about one of these 2 Club Girl Zebra dresses? They come in silver or in gold and each one is just 99 L$.
The lovely necklace and bangles are an older group gift by Lazuri.
 
 
 
To go with these dresses or with your other outfits Pink Cherry offers also 2 great matching sets of earrings at the Designer Circle. You can grab either the silver one or the gold one for 70 L$!
Then I landed at Mon Cheri because Sabryne mentioned this shop in the FabFree group (thanks Sabryne!). They have some awesome gifts on the table at the entrance! I couldn't resist to take them all...great earrings, lovely leggings, sexy vests, cute tops, awesome make up layers, fun backpack with a colour change hud...just too much to mention. Just look below!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!