Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Halloween walk along Marketplace

Today I decided to take a walk along Marketplace to see if there were any nice Halloween outfits, shoes, jewelry or make-up for free or very cheap. And yes, there was quite a lot. It is not all new, I have blogged several items before (last year) but they are still available. So if you are still looking for something to wear or something to scare you can follow my links.
I found this very elegant sparkling Halloween dress with hat in Leia's Galaxy shop and  it is totally free.
Then I found this sweet Halloween Shona dress at EC on Marketplace. You can wear it with 2 styles of tops. The lovely hair I have blogged before, it is a gift by Amacci and comes in 4 colors. The scary bat necklace is by Alienbear and it is free.
I am wearing the bat necklace with a very scary make-up by Nothing. You can scare your fellow avatars with or without smoking eyes.
I found some great tops to wear on Halloween on Marketplace. Like these ones, they are by SS and you get a male and a female version.
Or these tops, which are by Beauty Killer and they are called Zombie tops.
I really didn't know what to think about this item I found at Curious Kitties. It is a rideable beast...is it scary enough for your Halloween party?
This lovely orange dress is by Ritarando and it is from the Japanese side of Marketplace I think. 1 L$ for this lovely dress ladies.
The next dress is by Dressed By Lexy and this dress is also 1 L$. The sweet booties are by PK and they are called Halloween boots (1 L$ for the boots) and the lovely scary necklace is by Dedalo. The cute hair is Anita by Tameless. (not free)
I am wearing the PK boots with the very elegant dress made by Grim Bros. It is an older dress, but they upgraded it with some mesh parts.

But...but...WHERE IS MY HEAD??? Oh lord I know I loose my head quite a lot but this is scary....did I shrink? The gesture is by Kabuki.
I am wearing the same booties with the great witch dress & hat Evivda has on Marketplace.
And this Halloween dress with hair is by En Vow wear. It is a sweet gothic dress for Halloween. The hat and boots are also included.
Then I found these sexy dresses by Beautifull Dirty Rich. It is too bad that the BDR designer is no longer active in SL...I always loved their designs. Like these dresses, they are to die for...
And if you really want a Halloween bag & hat to go with your dresses...well I found one believe it or not! It is by LDI bag. Even though it is not mentioned, the skull hat is included.
The next tops are by Demonic Tee and they are their Halloween gift. Perfect to wear if you go candy hunting.
Talking about Candy Hunting: how about this DCandy Hunter outfit? A great trench coat and even a candy basket is included in pumpkin style! If it is raining, no worries, the boots are also included. This outfit is by DressCode.
This outfit is by Delish. It is a complete avatar, including skin, shape and all you see on the pics. Even a broom to fly on. The hair is by Tameless though, that is not included :) This short bob is called Anita (not free)
And this one is also by Delish. And again it is a complete avatar (without the hair). This time in a lovely orange color!
Over to the last one for today. This great dress and shoes is by Intimate you. You have to pay 1 L$ for this great dress including the shoes. And if you are wondering about the hair: it is called Frankensteins Bride and you can wear it if you pay 1 L$ for it at Paper Heart.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN SHOPPING LADIES !!!