Monday, December 15, 2014

Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer

Morning Readers!
Well this song, Rudolph the rednosed Reindeer,  should not be left out on my favorite Christmas songs, especially not because today I really feel like Rudolph. Why? Keep reading!

Today on my blog you will see some offers from the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till January 3rd, keep that date in mind if you want to get the great bargains you can find there!
And you will see a lot of gifts from Advent Calendars I follow. The ones I follow are loaded with free gifts, and no group needed unless otherwise stated.
But I will start with the reason why I feel like Rudolph today!
Edelweiss has an awesome pack with Rudolph accesoires on Marketplace and it is totally free. You get a cute hat in several different shapes, you get the cute red nose, you get a belt (not shown) and you get antlers and bunny ears....awesome!!
The lovely skin I am wearing on my bog today is Monica Golden make up version #4. This skin is a new release by WoW skins (not free) and it is just beautiful. WoW skins won the Avi Choce Award 2014 for best female skin designer. CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Then I found this very sexy outfit at the Designer Circle. It is by Pink Cherry and it is called Wild Dreams and this outfit is available in 4 great metalic colours. I just love the red one and that is going to be on my Wish List for sure! Each of these great outfits is just 90 L$.
Pink Cherry has another great offer at the Designer Circle. I just fell for these cute Diamond nails. You get a HUD with 8 colours and they work with SLINK hands or the SLINK nail enhancer and also with SLINK feet. This set is just 90 L$.
Over to my advent calendars. I added 2 more to my daily round. The first one I added was Chop Zuey. I am a group member and they have a calendar just for group members (joining the group is 350 L$). But there is also a calendar for NON group members. This is a 12 days till Christmas calendar and there are some awesome gifts inside.
For NON group members: this lovely Elephantus Maximus necklace for day #1 and a pair of elegant earrings called Sultaness for day #2.
The ADVENT GROUP gifts are the Sultaness necklace for day #1 and a set of beautiful hair bands for day #2.
Then I added Baby Monkeys 12 days to Crismas advent calendar to my list. NO group needed here and the gifts are awesome as always. Look for a small building with a fireplace and click the socks above the fireplace.
For the 4 first days you get a lovely tee shirt in 3 colours, a set of matching cross earrings in 3 colours, a pair of awesome boots in 3 colours and a matching skirt in 3 colours!
Then I went to Cero style and they have this elegant brown dress as a gift on day #14.
And Virtual Impressions gives you the matching earrings with the star necklace from yesterday. Here you will need a group, but joining is free.
Now there are only 2 calendars left to vitis: the one by Alice Project, which gives you a lovely new hairdo each day in 5 hairtones, with lovely glitter effect.
And the Advent calendar at Alli & Ali hair, which gives you 2 hairstyles, one for men and one for women, in a snow white version each day!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!