Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Dear Readers,
In the Netherlands it is Christmas eve now and I am trying to finish my blog before I join my family and friends to celebrate.
So what is on my blog today? Well lots of skins which you can find at the Designer Circle. Their 95th round started and it runs till January 3rd.
And I did some hunting in the Peace on Earth hunt which runs till January 6th. And I found a snowflake from the Winter Solstice hunt at Baby Monkey.
Curious? Well keep reading !!
Let me start with the Winter Solstice hunt at Baby Monkey. You are looking for a huge snowflake and inside you will find this lovely purple outfit. You get leggings and a pair of jeans, a sweater and a short dress and the matching boots! The gifts in this hunt are free!
Baby Monkey also has Lucky chairs at their store but you have to join their group to sit down and get the gifts. I got these great boots with a HUD that changes the colour of the boots, metal and laces into a LOT of colours. Joining the group is 250 L$.Just showing you a few examples.
Then I went to the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till January 3rd and you can find many bargains there. Today I just concentrated on the skins they have on offer there.
So let me start with the lovely Lulu skins WoW skins is offering at the Designer Circle. This beauty comes in 5 skin tones, and each one is just 99 L$. All appliers can be found at the WoW skins mainstore.
Then I found another great skin at the Designer Circle. This one is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and it is called Aisha in chestnut tone. This lovely skin is also 99 L$ and Banned booty, SLINK hands & feet and Tango appliers are also available for 99 L$.
Yet another skin designer is offering lovely skins at the Designer Circle. The next skisn are by L'Anguisette and they have a lovely skin on offer called Tara. This skin comes in 2 skin tones and each tone is 100 L$. All appliers are included.
The last designer that offers skins at the Designer Circle is TNO. They offer 2 skins, called Megan and Sarah. From both you get a skin and shape and 4 lipstick layers for 100 L$ per skin. The top skin is Megan, the bottom skin is Sarah.
Over to the Peace on Earth hunt. This hunt runs till January 6th and there are #117 stores to search. You are looking for a blue globe with a white dove on it and all hunt gifts are free. There is a LINK page (no hints) available which is helpful if you get stuck.
I landed at #39 KL Couture and I found the hunt globe there. Inside is this great dress incuding the elegant (NON slink) shoes andthe lovely jewellery set.
Then I went to #41 ArisAris and if you can find the hunt globe there this awesome african style dress will be yours!
My last find for today was at #70 Rachels Design. They have this fun sexy short dress hidden inside their hunt globe and you only have to find it!!!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!