Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bits & bobs

At the end of September and the beginning of October there are many hunts going on or ending, and there are many new group gifts and still some old ones to grab.
Let me start with the new group gift by Saschas Design. Joining the group will set you back 50 L$ but you get all previous group gifts too (from 2008 till now). And the October gown alone is worth much more than 50 L$!
I styled the Sascha gown with the lovely earrings I found in the MHOH (Make Her Over Hunt - find the international female sign) at Phoebe.
This great hair from the subscribo at Chichickie goes great with this dress too. I got many previous hairstyles from the subscribo (join, and check history to get them).
LOVE the Chichickie hair :)




Then I got an invite to a Bohemian Fusion Runway show on sunday 2nd of October at 6:30. It is with Trinity Graves at Avante.If you want to take a look, here is the LM: Avante Poses.

ALL PROCEEDS FROM BOHO HOBO GO TO THE REVOLUTIONARY ASSOCIATION OF THE WOMEN OF AFGHANISTA (RAWA) TO FUND EDUCATION AND HEALTHCARE AND ORPHANAGES. (copy from their policy)

If you are at the show you will get a swag bag and look what is inside:


And these are a few new releases by Boho Hobo (Bohemian Fusion)


22769 is participating in a few great hunts in October. Let me show you what you will get if you find the hunt items at 22769:
This is the gift in the Indian Summer hunt.
This is the gift in the Runway Perfect hunt:
They also give away a lots of freebies and dollarbies on behalf the German ReUnification day (my viewer doesn't support mesh, can't show them allas).

I found this GREAT hair at BC322 in the Make Her Over hunt. You have to find the international female sign to get this hair ladies :)

I am wearing this crazy hair with the outfit I found in the MHOH at Silhouette. Very sexy :)
Silhouette also has a lot of free gifts at their store. They are group gifts (but I wasn't wearing the group tag) and they also have a Lucky chair at their store :)
The poses are by TRAM.



Then I went to the LOWGroup place to see if they had any offers and to my surprise Silhouette has a lovely gift there too :) Joining the LOW group is free.
The poses are by Purple Poses.


Last one for today..a lovely top which is given away in the MHOH hunt by C.Smit.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!