Thursday, August 7, 2014

Take a peek in my Boudoir

Morning Readers!
Yawn...good morning. Welcome in my boudoir today. Let me show you what I was wearing this last night....this lovely Camisk set is by Graffitiwear and you can find this sexy outfit at the Designer Circle in 3 great colours. Each Camisk outfit is just 95 L$.
The lovely jewellery is the Pearl Heritage set by Lazuri. This set is NOT free, but you can change the metal, gems and Pearls by clicking the set. Which makes it adjustable to each outfit you want to wear!
The lovely skin I am wearing is called Rayene and it is by WOW skins. You have seen it on my blog in the last few days, because this elegant skin is available at the Designer Circle too. Rayene comes in 3 beautiful skin tones and each one is 99 L$. Rayene is a high quality skin, the delicate glow on the face is excellent and the detailing is great. A bargain for just 99 L$. All appliers are available at the Designer Circle too.
The lovely hair is Cecelia and it is by Tameless. Tameless has recently changed their HUDS with their hair styles and the new hud is so easy to use and so accurate! You get a fat pack with hud for 249 L$.
Then I decided to put on some make up for this lovely day. I got this great make up from the Midnight Mania board at 7 Deadly S[k]ins and it is called Greed.
Hmmm what to wear today? After taking a look in my diary I saw I had a shopping appointment with my friend Callie and I decided to wear one of the fun dresses B!asta has on offer at the Designer Circle. They are called Hello Callie :) and they come in 5 colours. Each one is 69 L$.
Then I decided to go to the beach and get a tan there. I put on a cute dress called Cassandra and this dress was inside the Surf Board BN Designs has at their store on the Aloha Fair 2014. This fair runs till August 12th, so don't wait too long to hop over there and get those (not hidden) surf boards. This lovely Cassandra dress is free.
The lovely necklace is also free and it is hidden inside the surf board at the store of Candy Nail at the Aloha Fair 2014.
After an afternoon tanning I wanted to take a walk along the pier. But it started to get colder, so I put on the tunic Karababy has inside their surf board on the Aloha fair 2014. 1 L$ for this lovely tunic. The cute capri pants are from the fat pack that you can find inside the surf board at BAD. You get a fat pack with solid colours and a pack of 4 camo colous for 1 L$. The cute Sea Horse hoops are by Grumble and you can find them for free inside their surf board. The shades are by Hollyhood and if you buy their surf board for free you get an on-the-nose and an on-the-hair one.
Now the cute Luanna shoes I am wearing above....they are by [NN] ([No Name]) and they are for SLINK HIGH feet. You can get them in your inventory if you buy the surf board at their store on the Aloha Fair 2014 for 1 L$.
Or you can hop over to Bomshie and buy their surf board for 1 L$. Inside you will find these cute booties. They are NOT for slink ...so even if you do not own SLINK feet these booties will fit :)
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!