Friday, October 25, 2013

Aidoru, The Designer Circle round #65, Vita's Boudoir and Marketplace

Hi there Readers!
Today a mix again ladies. But there is something for everyone on my blog I think!
Let me start with Aidoru. They are participating in the Does my Butt look fat in this hunt. I just love that name :)

You can find INFO bout this hunt HERE and you are looking for a star! Each star is 5 L$ and if you can locate the star at Aidoru you will get this great pair of pants! I styled the pants with an old free sweater by HOC Industries, with lovely jewellery by Lazuri (the Kaya set, 50% discounted) and with booties that are also by Aidoru (140 L$).
 
There is also a matching short sweater available at Aidoru and this one is 140 L$.
 
Over to the 65th round of the Designer Circle. I found some awesome skins & shapes there...one of them is by my favourite skin designer WoW skins. This lovely skin is called Kate (milk) and a shape is included too! You can find this beauty at the Designer Circle for 99 L$! (all appliers are included).
The beautiful jewellery is by Pink Cherry and it is also available at the Designer Circle. You can get the whole set (necklace and earrings) for 85 L$.
And this skin is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins. Again a lovely elegant skin, and this one is called Rebel skin. You can find it at the Designer Circle for 99 L$ (all appliers are included)
This shape is called Mirian shape and it is by Anna shapes. You can find it at the Designer Circle for 80 L$. A demo is available.
Over to Vita's Boudoir. They have a Halloween Lucky chair and the letters change every 5 minutes. There are some awesome gift to get there! I didn't get all...but what I got I am showing below :)
And then I went back to Marketplace. I found this cute dress by Sweet Gift. This dress has little ghosts on it and it is just too cute to wear on Halloween :) It is free. The lovely jewellery is the Kaya set by Lazuri (50% discounted, you can buy each part separate or the whole set).
 
And I also found this great skull piercing by Patula's House, which is also free on Marketplace.
My last find from Marketplace for today are the great Halloween nails by Nailed It. You get 12 different great Halloween nails, but you need the SLINK nails to be able to wear these great nails. You can find the Slink Enhancement fingernails HERE, they are 150 L$ but they are just great to wear!
 
 
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!