Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ever heard of G.O.L. ?

Hi Readers,
I don't know if you ever heard of G.O.L., but I didn't. Not until a dear friend told me that I should go have a look there. Was it worth it? Oh YES it was! They have plenty gifts on the wall...
You need to be in the group, but joining is free. And below you can see what I got there!
This lovely warm jacket is by BA!
This lovely Cerys dress is by DaZeD Designz.
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri and it is their Eva set (NEW release - NOT free).
And this sweet red dress is by LPD. The jewellery is agian the EVA ste by Lazuri (NOT free).
The next red dress with the cut out shoulders is by CHD.
And this outfit is by Allure. You get a lovely blue sleeveles dress with leggings and booties!
I also found this warm fun sweater at GOL, and it is by TBO. There is a male and a female version.
If you like sexy, go get the next outfit by Blink. It is called Dark Pearl.
And this sexy little nothing is by Miss Canning and it is called Sophie.
The lovely earrings are by Baubles by Phe and they are available at the Designer Circle for 100 L$ (you get 4 colours).
There are also shoes to get at GOL, these ones are by CHD.
And these sexy over knee boots are by VG Shoes.
My last find at GOL is this Josie skin & shape by

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!