Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Did you all survive Aprils Fools day?

Morning Readers,
I truely hope no one played a prank on you yesterday and if they did, I hope you noticed it was a prank! My blog today is not a prank, more from the 76th round of the Designer Circle, which runs till April 8th, and Tameless has new released hair and a new outfit too!
Let me start with the Designer Circle. I got this lovely Gipsy gown there, which is on offer by Fame Monster. The gown comes with a hud which changes the colour and texture into 16 different ones! And what do you have to pay for these 16 gowns? Just 99 L$!
I am wearing the Veronica jewellery set with this gown, which is also on offer at the Designer Circle. This set is by Modern Couture and it is 100 L$.
Then I saw this cute Bella suit, which is on offer at the Designer Circle in 6 lovely colours for just 85 L$ per colour. The Bella suits are by WickedNights. The elegant jewellery I am wearing with this suit is the Joy set by Pure Poison. This set comes in 3 great colours and it is just 99 L$ per colour! You can find all 3 sets at the Designer Circle.
Over to Tameless. Nita has released 3 great new hair styles, and each hair style comes in 3 colour packs: Naturals, Fantasy and Fades. Each colour pack is just 249 L$ and you get all hair tones in one buy! These are 2 new hair styles which are released for RAFF (Rock attitude fashion fair):
This Isadora hairstyle is also a new release at Tameless:
And Tameless also has a great new outfit for just 149 L$. It is called Purdy and you get 3 colours of the dress, including the boots.
I am wearing another new hair style by Tameless with these outfits and this one is called Ivana.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!