Monday, April 14, 2014

Blowing bubbles...

Hi there Readers!
I am a little stressed because I have so much to blog and so little time. But I really am trying to get all great finds on my blog...so thank you for your patience!
Now what is it with the blowing bubbles? Well I was at the Crazy April Gatcha fair again and A.R.C.+F.N. has some awesome Mermaid bubbles there. There are 6 different colours and each try is just 20 L$.
A.R.C.+F.N. also has a gatcha with summerlove hearts at he Crazy April Gatcha fair ladies! There are 12 colours and each try is 20 L$.
Then I got the great tops by Boob-lish. You can find them on the Crazy April Gatcha Fair in no less than 10 textures and each try is 25 L$! They come with Lola appliers!
Over to the lovely Sara skins WoW skins has at the Crazy April Catcha fair! Each try is just 100 L$ and that is sooooo cheap for such lovely skins! They are transfer, so you can swap them with friends or just give away the doubles as a gift.
Then I went to the Designer Circle agian. Their current round closes on the 19th so don't wait too long if you see something you like on my blog!
I got the elegant Milan coats by Loordes of London. There are 5 great colours to chose from and each one is 70 L$.
The elegnat shoes are also on offer st the Designer Circle by Essenz and each pair is 100 L$. There are 6 different colours to chose from.
And under these coats I am wearing the teal Lady G outfit which is on offer at the Designer Cricle by Hollyhood. There are 4 colours to chose from and each one is just 99 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!