Sunday, August 23, 2015

What makes you happy?

Happy Sunday Readers!
I hope I will have something on my blog today what makes you happy and smile. Shoes maybe? Or lovely dresses? Or new hair? Jewellery? Well that is all on my blog today. Some is free, some is cheap and some is expensive.
So let me start with some more outfits by Finale Couture. I blogged their group gift and their SLF&O gift yesterday but the prices at the store are low and I want to show you some more outfits I got there.
This first dress is called Malani and it comes in 7 beautiful colours. It has something Chinese about it. There are matching Malani shoes available too for SLINK HIGH feet. The dress is 150 L$, the shoes are 100 L$.
I am wearing the lovely Viva la Diva jewellery set by Lazuri with this dress. The complete set comes with a lovely necklace with back drop, rings, bracelets and earrings. And the set is completely colour change. For more details look at my blog posted yesterday.
The skin I am wearing on my blog today is Vanny darktan (cleavage option) by WoW skins. This skin is a new release at the SWANK event and for the time being ONLY available there. Vanny comes in 5 lovely skin tones and you can find all appliers you might need at the WoW skins main store. At the SWANK event you will find a free gift by WoW skins: Angela in bronze (not shown).
Then I could not resist this fun Knotted shirt at Finale Couture. The shirt is just 80 L$ and there are 8 colours to chose from The matching Belted denim shorts also come in 8 colours and each one is 70 L$.
And if you love summer dresses and elegant tea parties go get this awesome Rachel dress by Finale Couture. The dress comes in 7 sweet colours and each one is 150 L$. The matching shoes for SLINK high feet are 100 L$. With this dress I am wearing another new release by Lazuri: the Cocoa Island set. This complete set comes with a hat, 2 styles of necklace, bracelets, rings and earrings. You can find more info on my blog published yesterday.
Over to another lovely dress. This dress is by Cremosas and you can find it on Marketplace. The dress comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into 8 colours. The dress is totally free.
I am wearing a beautiful necklace with this dress with entwined hearts. The necklace is by Valentina Kendal and the necklace comes in 2 versions. It is free.
And this fun skirt also comes with a colour change HUD which changes the skirt into 4 dark colours. The skirt is by BonitaBunny and it is free. I am wearing a top by Loon Nerd with this skirt and this top is called Group gift top shirt. The shirt is free.
Now I have some more hair for you. Let me start with this hair by Boon called LLR726. This hair is free on Marketplace. The necklace is from the Lazuri Cocoa Island set (blogged above and yesterday).
And this hair is by Pocket Mirrors. They have this lovely Valentina hair with many HUDS as a group gift and joining their group is free.
The jewellery set is by Lazuri and it is called Cocoa Island. More details on my blog published yesterday.
There is also an SLF&O gift at Pocket Mirrors. This SLF&O group is free to join.
My last find for today are the group gifts by Elua. There are 2 at the store, Beth which comes with a colour change HUD and Kei which also comes with a colour change HUD. Kei (the hair style with the hat) was the gift by Elua at the Hair Fair 2015 (closed).
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!