Monday, August 3, 2015

I just love those cute dresses!

Morning Readers,
OK I admit: it is a lame title for my blog today. But hey it is Monday and I have posted over 1450 posts, thinking up a new blog title each day. And today I couldn't come with a better tittle than this one, so it will have to do :)
That doesn't mean there are no cute dresses on my blog: I found lovely ones at the Designer Circle. They are having their #110 round and this round runs till August 8th, so don't wait too long to go grab the great bargains you can find there! Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$.
And WoW Skins has a lovely new skin for the Mesh Body Addicts Fair. This fair opened on August 1st and I could not find till when it runs. Here is their homepage. I am wearing this lovely skin called Nour on my blog today. The skin comes in 5 skin tones and each skin tone has 5 make up versions and a natural version to which you can add your own make up. NOT free!
Now over to the Designer Circle. Nya's Store is offering these elegant Nadia dresses in 5 colours for just 75 L$ each.  They are just perfect for summer parties, or for an afternoon shopping with friends! I am wearing this dress on my Italian holiday :).
I am wearing the Cocoa Island set by Lazuri with this dress. This set comes with a hat, bracelets, earrings, 2 different necklaces and you can change the colour of this set by touching. You can wear the set with or without flowers. Not free though!
The next outfit is also on offer at the Designer Circle. This elegant outfit is called Natalie and you get a top in 2 versions, pants and a matching jacket. This set is by ViValicious and it comes in 4 neutral colours. The shoes I am wearing with this outfit are by Like Designs and they are a free gift for the SLF&O group. Joining this group is free.
Over to Baboom. They are participating in the FAD Event which is having their 3rd round. Baboom is offering some great summer outfits there and you can see a few examples of their offers below.
There is the Kalea maxi skirt, which comes in several lovely colours and in a plain version or an organic version. You can mix and match this skirt with the 2 lovely tops that are on offer at the FAD Event. The first top is called Lulani.
The second top is called Maui Bra and this top also comes in several colours. I am wearing the fun Tahiti shorts with this top below. Again: the shorts also come in several lovely colours.
To wear with these outfits above you could get thus sweet necklace and earrings set by Virtual Impressions. It is in a box next to the entrance and it is free (no group needed). Yes I do know it looks Christmassy....but I just like it :)
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!