Thursday, August 13, 2015

As promised: the rest of the group gifts and lovely make up.

Hi Readers,
As promised today the rest of the Lumae group gifts. There were so many that I could not put all pictures on one blog. Joining the Lumea group is free.
And on my blog today you will find some awesome make up I picked up on one of my Marketplace strolls. This make up will go great with your new skins and all is free!
Let me start with the group gifts by Lumae. There are also 2 skins by Lumae available at Fabfree Headquaters.
And now over to the make up I found.  Let me show you my natural Nour skin first so you can see what the make up looks like on a natural skin. This skin is by WoW skins and it comes in 5 skin tones. Each skin tone has 5 make up versions and a natural version. You can find this skin on the Mesh Body Addict Fair (not free).
This first huge package is by AlaskaMetro and you really get so many make up versions, you won't believe it. I am showing you just a few samples below. This lovely make up is free.
Another great make up set is the one by Pautina. You get a complete version, only eyes and only lipstick for free.
And these lovely Tessa lipglosses are from the Lucky chairs at WoW skins. No group needed for these 3 chairs with eyes and make up.
Tilly has an awesome pack with lipsticks too on Marketplace and it is totally free.
R.icielle also has great lipsticks with a heart for free on Marketplace.
My last find for today is the beautiful make up by Ely Mode. you get 2 versions of this make up in pink and blue and appliers for Slink Visage end Lelutka head are included. 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!