Friday, August 21, 2015

I am feeling like a true Diva.

Hi Readers!
Nice to see you all again! Today on my blog I am feeling like a Diva. I am wearing a few lovely gowns, but I also found for you beautiful hair and a few free skins! Just to make you all look awesome!
So here goes...this first gown is by D!va and it is one of their amazing group gifts. Joining the D!va group is free! The hair comes with the gown, it is their 6th anniversary gift! You can wear the hair with or without the beaded parts. And you get many lovely hair tones!
D!va also has another great group gift. I blogged it a long time ago but because I was at their store to pick up their newest group gifts I though it would be nice to show it to you again! This beautiful red gown can be worn with a long or a short skirt and the flower parts are colour change. The hair comes with the dress and again you get many lovely hair tones. The hair can be worn with or without the top extensions.
The last hair by D!va is called Bambi and it is also a group gift. You get 2 different styles of bangs and you get a huge pack with all hair tones.
Over to Purple Moon. Their group is 50 L$ to join but you get this awesome gown as a group gift if you are a group member.
And for just being at the store I got 2 great gifts, lovely green earrings and a fun bag which can be worn in your hand or on your arm! At Purple Moon ladies.
Then I went to KRB. They have 3 Midnight Mania boards and 3 Mini Mania boards and you do not need a group to click them! The target is low, so get your friends over and start clicking! Below is what I got.
Joining the KRB group is free and if you join you get a lovely Skipper skin as a group gift (not shown).
This skin is Alexa from the Mini Mania boards.
These skins are called Color me Pink and they are from the Midnight Mania boards and they come with the Chichickie hair in 4 colours.
This skin is called Jilly Silk and it is from the Mini Mania boards.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!