Tuesday, November 24, 2015

New hair, new nails, new shoes and awesome sexy dresses.

Hello Readers!
Today on my blog a little bit of everything. I found some awesome hair, I found beautiful nails, I found killer shoes and oh so sexy dresses.
Some are free, some are bargains, but all are affordable.
So let me start with the Designer Circle #118. Their current round runs till November 28th so you have 4 days left to go shopping there.
I found this very sexy dress by Posh Pixels there. The dress is called Louisa and it comes with elegant killer heels and a HUD to change the colour of the dress into no less than 10 different ones. This set is 199 L$.
I just love the skin I am wearing on my blog today. This beautiful skin is called Divanity and it is on offer at the Designer Circle by WoW skins in 5 skin tones. Each skin tone comes with Omega head/body appliers and each skin tone is just 199 L$.
The lovely hair is Louisa and you get a fat pack of this hair if you subscribe for free at the Truth subscribo.
I am using poses by PrincessPoses (Pink Insidious). These are either poses from their Bitter set, the Pesky set or the Egotistic set. You get 6 poses for 129 L$.

Then I got these AWESOME nails by Pink Cherry at the Designer Circle. These nails are called Pearly Gold or Pearly Silver (there are 2 packs to chose from) and each pack is 80 L$. You get a HUD for Slink hands and feet with no less than 8 lovely colours. A perfect match with the dress above!
My next find is beautiful hair. You can find this sexy Gloria hair at the Designer Circle for 129 L$ per hair tone. The designer is Pelle and there are several colours to chose from.
Pelle also has this awesome DIV hair on offer at the Designer Circle. This hair is also 129 L$ per hair tone and again you have several colours to chose from.
These eyes I am showing you below are also on offer by Pelle at the Designer Circle. A fat pack of these eyes is just 80 L$. You get 7 versions.
Over to The Free Dove. This fun dress is by Apple May and it is totally free at the Free Dove. The lovely jewelry set is by Chop Zuey and it is also for free available at the Free Dove.
The sexy hair is by Tameless and it is called Tia. It is a NEW RELEASE. This hair comes with an easy to use colour change HUD which changes the hair tone into no less than 30 different ones. You can go for a pack of natural colours, fades or fantasy. Each pack, including the hud, is 249 L$.
My last find is the free hair at Little Bones. They have this awesome Puck hair with MANY huds for free and you do not need a group. Just showing you a few options below.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!