Tuesday, November 10, 2015

More free outfits and a great Gacha Event

Hello there Readers!
Get yourself a cup of coffee, get your glasses, and go HUNTING. There are so many great gifts to find in the Dirty Turkey Hunt! I will show you a few gifts I found inside the round box with a turkey on it, which is the hunt item.
This hunt runs till November 30th and there are #100 stores to visit. But - of course - you can just pick out the stores that are your favorites from the LINK & HINT page which is available. You are looking for a round box with a turkey on it in this hunt and all gifts are FREE.
But let me start with the Bounty Harvest Gacha event. There are MANY gacha machines on this event and my friend Hannah from DMZ has some really cute stuff in her Gacha machine. It is just 30 L$ per try, and all items I am wearing below are in this gacha machine. The PINK outfit is the Ultra Rare one. This event runs from November 8th till November 30th.
On my blog today I am wearing Susse in darktan with cleavage option by WoW skins. This skin comes in 5 skin tones and each one is 300 L$.
The sexy hair is by Tameless and it is called Tia. It is a NEW RELEASE. This hair comes with an easy to use colour change HUD which changes the hair tone into no less than 30 different ones. You can go for a pack of natural colours, fades or fantasy. Each pack, including the hud, is 249 L$.
Then I did some more hunting in the Dirty Turkey Hunt and I want to show you today which skins I found, which make up and eyes, a tattoo and a sexy outfit.
So let me start with the sexy outfit I found at #23 Cheeky. You just have to find that turkey box at their store and this sexy pink harness is yours!
My next stop was #24 Endless Pain Tattoos and inside their hunt box you can find this awesome sleeve and chest tattoo! Just find that box! Appliers are included.
Then I went to #39 7 Deadly S[k]ins. If you can locate the hunt box at their store you will get not one but 2 lovely skins. A darker one and a lighter one. The skins are called Dawn and all you have to do is go hunting to get them. Appliers are included.
The next skin is hidden inside the hunt box at #30 Stix. This skin comes in many version but in just one skin tone. Find that hunt box and it is yours!
#91 WoW skins also has a beautiful Adry skin hidden inside their hunt box. This lovely skin comes in tan and you get it for free if you find the hunt box.
With this Adry skin I am wearing the beautiful lip sticks I found inside the hunt box at #36 Manik Queen. You will get 4 lovely shades to wear with any skin you prefer if you find that Turkey box.
My last find for today is the gift I found inside the hunt box at #75 Pin me Down. Inside the hunt box you will find 2 pairs of eyes and a make up version.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!