Thursday, August 4, 2016

Summer time, we've got some hunting to do!

Hello Readers!
The Womenstuff 2016 Hunt started and I always love that hunt. There are 150 stores participating and there are many awesome gifts in this hunt. Some gifts are free, for some you have to pay 1 L$ but they are totally worth it.
There is a HINT & LINK page available which is very helpful if you get stuck or you want to search just stores of your choice.
In this hunt you are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt and this years shirt has 2 high heels on it. Why am I telling you this? Some stores have the last years gift still out...
Anyway..I did some hunting. But I also found this awesome leather dress by Vitrimi on Marketplace for just 1 L$. It has an awesome open back!
The choker is by Edge Grafica and you can find it on marketplace for 1 L$. The matching bracelet is also by Edge Grafica and it is free.
With this dress I am wearing Paola booties with HUD are a group gift at Venus Shoes and the Venus Shoes group is free to join. These booties fir Slink High.
The beautiful skin I am wearing is Susse 2016 by WoW skins. I am wearing the Darktan version with cleavage option.
The lovely hair is Briony by Truth hair. You can find it in their 50 L$ back sale room.
But the POSES are a gift in the Womenstuff hunt! If you can locate the hun shirt at #005 Artis you will find a fat pack with many poses inside as a gift (showing you a few options below). This hunt shirt is free.
And then I went to #28 [WellMade] and their hunt shirt is 1 L$. Inside you will find this awesome Marisol cover up, which you can wear over your bikini, but also with jeans ...or like I did: as a sexy short dress.
My next stop was #29 Maci. They have this elegant Summer Romper for ALL mesh bodies you can think of. The only thing you have to do is find that red hunt shirt and pay 1 L$ to get the gift.
The jewelry is also a gift in this hunt and it is hidden inside the hunt shirt at #40 Captivating. You get the teal necklace and matching earrings and the hunt shirt is free to take.
Over to #003 Prism. I just love their Jiana jump suit, it gives me that summer feel....and if you find the hunt shirt at their store you will see that it is free to take.
The jewelry is the same one I am wearing above.
And the yellow booties are another gift in the Womenstuff hunt. To get them you have to search the store by #31 Lindy Modern and Retro shoes and this hunt gift is free. I am wearing the booties with my Slink high feet, but you can wear them without feet, they will fit too.
This next dress is called Nerea and it comes with a colour change HUD which changes the dress into 3 lovely versions. The dress works for system avatars (you get alpha layers with it) but there are no special versions for mesh bodies included. It is hidden inside the hunt tee shirt at #37 Glitter and you will have to buy it for 1 L$.
My last find for today is something special. I landed at #11 Tam's Truseau and they have not one, not two but FOUR gifts hidden inside their store. I will show you all gifts below. The whole set is called Cool summer outfit.
This first outfit is the #1 gift you can find at Tam's Truseau. Included are the shoes and the hat, the glasses, the shoes and the complete dress. This outfit comes in versions for ALL mesh bodies.
And the #2 gift at Tram's Truseau is the lovely jewelry I am wearing with the outfit above.
The #3 gift at Tam's Truseau is the awesome tattoo which also comes with all appliers.
Last but not least ...go find hunt gift #4 at Tam's Truseau to get this lovely bikini in purple stripes.
I am wearing another gift from this hunt with this sexy bikini. The lovely belly chain is the hunt gift by #34 DellyBeams and you have to pay 1 L$ for the hunt shirt, that is if you can find it!!!
HAPPY SHOPPING AND HUNTING LADIES!!!