Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Last day for the WomenStuff shirts....

Today, Readers, is the last day in the Womenstuff hunt. So I am showing you today a lot of lovely gifts I found in this hunt and I didn't show you yet. You have to hurry though...
There are 150 stores participating and there are many awesome gifts in this hunt. Some gifts are free, for some you have to pay 1 L$ but they are totally worth it.There is a HINT & LINK page available which is very helpful if you get stuck or you want to search just stores of your choice.
In this hunt you are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt and this years shirt has 2 high heels on it. Why am I telling you this? Some stores have the last years gift still out...the hunt runs, like I said: till August 31st.
To get ready to hunt all these gifts I did some yoga exercises on the Yoga mat I found at  the Indie TeePee 2016 fair, which is over now. However this mat and another version too, is available at the Chez Moi store. So if you want to get ready too, go get it!
I am wearing a yoga outfit called Daddy Licked it, and it is hidden inside the hunt shirt at #86 Syrens Song. This hunt shirt is free, so go find it an the yoga outfit is yours.
The lovely skin I am wearing is Natasha 2016 by WoW skins and it is their AUGUST group gift. I am wearing the Darktan version with cleavage option, but you get 6 skin tones from the 2016 skin line including Omega adv head/body appliers for each skin tone.  The WoW skins group is 400 L$ to join but a box with about 50 previous group gifts is available at the entrance of the store.
The beautiful eyes I am wearing are Kelpie eyes by Mesange. You can get a fat pack of these eyes (15 eyes) at the Designer Circle for 200 L$.
The lovely hair is Tadla by Like Design. I am wearing the red version from the Rainbow pack, but there are many colour packs available. Each of these packs holds 10 lovely shades and each pack is 249 L$.
Next I landed at #95 Mette's. They have great shorts hidden inside their hunt shirt. If you can locate the shirt, buy for 1 L$.
The top of the #101 Vintage Touch Blue Hawaian top & skirt set goes great with these shorts! However with the skirt it gives you that bohemian look I love so much. Buy the hunt shirt if you find it for 1 L$ and this bohemien outfit is yours to wear!
The elegant bangles by EA Glamour go great with both outfits. You can find them on Marketplace in gold and black for 1 L$.
The 60 L$ offers by Loordes of London go great with this dress. The heels fit Slink high and they are called Leather Bound heels. There are 3 versions to choose from and they are each 60 L$.
I also went hunting at #61 Hot Stuff and their hunt shirt is 1 L$. Inside you find this beautiful Jamila dress in soft yellow...perfect for a warm summer day!
The 60 L$ offers by Loordes of London go great with this dress. The heels fit Slink high and they are called Leather Bound heels. There are 3 versions to choose from and they are each 60 L$.
My next stop was at #107 Y&M Shop. Oh oh this gift is sooo gorgeous! Once you find the shirt at their store you don't have to pay anything. And after unpacking you get this sexy Cami dress with slit in no less than 7 colours!
Then I went to #121 Elle Couture and I found this sexy lingerie set inside their hunt shirt. A great set to seduce your loved one in! The hunt shirt is free.
The copper and black bangles are by Baubles by Phe and they are called TheScene bangles. They are not free, but very reasonably priced and they go well with a  lot of outfits.
Like Design has a free group to join, the Like Design Group. There are 6 group lucky boards at the store and on them are Slink shoes and single colours of 3 hair styles! If you do not like to wait till your letter comes up you can buy the hairs including a colour change HUD for just 50 L$ to the right of the lucky boards.
I am wearing the Patricia hair in red from the 50 L$ fat pack.

My next outfit is hidden inside the hunt shirt at #23 Kaos. If you find the hunt shirt there you don't have to pay anything, and you get this sexy teal Diane dress. With the dress I am wearing shoes by Kokoia and they are one of their group gifts. The Kokoia group is free to join.
The jewelry set is Blume in yellow by Lazuri. It was a previous group gift in yellow but the set in all colours is available at their store to buy. The set is completely colour change.
And then I went to #141 CuCu clothes. If you can find the hunt shirt there this fun Panda set is yours ! The hunt shirt is free.
The copper and black bangles are by Baubles by Phe and they are called TheScene bangles. They are not free, but very reasonably priced and they go well with a  lot of outfits.
My last find for today are these unbelievable over knee black lack leather boots. They are hidden in the hunt shirt at #149 Black Diamond. I am wearing them without feet, I could not get them to fit my Maitreya nor my Slink feet. But they look great anyway! The hunt shirt is free!
HAPPY HUNTING LADIES !!!