Monday, August 1, 2016

I just love those enticing well made clothes

Good Morning Readers!
Today on my blog you will see a lovely dress, sexy lingerie, fun leggings and tees, and colourful shoes. And as a bonus thigh high boots.
So where can you find all of this? And how much is it?
Let me start with the lovely Natasha dress by WellMade. You can find this dress at the Designer Circle for just 140 L$. This lovely dress comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into 20 beautiful shades and it fits Slink, Maitreya and system avatars. Showing you a few options below.
I am wearing Soiree Bangles by Baubles by Phe with these outfits. They are awesome to have and quite affordable.
I blogged the perfect skins 7 Deadly S[k]ins has on offer at the Designer Circle before. I am wearing this Eden skin in the Taupe version on my blog today. You get 12 system skins in 6 skin tones ranging from a very light caramel to a dark almond tone and for just 199 L$ (with and without cleavage) and appliers for Slink (hands, feet and body), Tango boobs, and Phatazz behinds.
REMEMBER I wear freckle layers with each skin, the freckles are NOT included with the skin. You can find the freckle layers on Marketplace, they are by Glamorize and you get 4 layers for 5 L$.
The fun hair is a gift I found at the Hair Fair 2016. This hair is by Barber and it is called YumYum and you get 2 versions of this hair, with and without a scarf. I coloured the hair red in EDIT. THE HAIR FAIR ENDED.
The POSES I am using on my blog are mainly by Pink Insidious.

WellMade also offers a set of really sexy lingerie at the Designer Circle. This  Brianna body suit fits Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP and system avatars. Omega appliers are included. The set comes in 10 lovely colours and it's yours for 160 L$.
Then I heard that Entice has a SUPER WEEKEND SALE again and they have awesome offers there. The Uptown outfits I found there come with a pair of leggings in one colour and a tee shirt in one colour, but there is a HUD included with 4 textures on the shirt. I am showing you the PINK version of a single set. Each set is 99 L$.
The beautiful skin I am wearing is Susse 2016 by WoW skins. I am wearing the Darktan version with cleavage option.
The lovely hair is by Fabia and it is their previous group gift. Joining the Fabia group is free.
However you can also buy a FAT PACK of these leggings and shirts and this is 400 L$. Showing you a few examples below.
And Entice also has a new Midnight Mania gift, these Living on a prayer body suits with a colour change HUD, which changes the colour into 3 bright tones. There is no group needed to click this board.
Matching heels for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink high are available for 99 L$.
Over to Empire. They have these sexy pink sandals and the khaki thigh high boots on their Lucky Boards. You will need to join the free Empire Group to click these boards. They fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink high and TMP.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!