Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Designer Circle round 63, and Tukinowaguma.

Good morning readers.
Today just 2 stores to visit, so relax, sit back and take a look what I found.
First the Designer Circle. They started their 63rd round and this round runs till September 28th. In the Designer Circle a lot of great designers offer one or more of their designs for 100 L$ or less. A great way to fill your inventory with some awesome design for a low price!
I hopped in while it was not open yet (they were still re building), which was a mistake of course! My deepest apologies, I didn't know the round always starts at 2 PM SLT. Anyway, it is open now, so you can hop over and take a look.
I got these great boots by Loordes of London. They are just too gorgeous to miss ladies. The boots are called Crickhowell boots and they come in 4 colours. You can find them at the Designer Circle for just 65 L$ per pair! So what is keeping you here?
 
And these cute boots are by B!asta. They are called The Highest Bid and they are 99 L$ at the Designer Circle. The lovely matching dress is just 79 L$ and you can find that too at the Designer Circle.
The elegant skin I am wearing is the Irene skin by WoW skins, which is also available at the Designer Circle for 99 L$.
And the hair is called Deanne and it is a new release by Tameless hair.
Then I thought it was time for a little work out. I grabbed the white jogging pants by Pure Perfection for 100 L$ at the Designer Circle and the lovely top called Indian tee-shirt by Wertina for 70 L$. This top is available in 2 great colours (also in red) at the Designer Circle.
The lovely jewellery is the Saffi set by Lazuri (NOT free). HEY! Did you think I would do a work out without my hair done and without my jewellery? HAH fat chance!
 
And now for the shop with that awful name: Tukinowaguma. They have great hair but the best thing is: they have a lot of group gifts too! Joining the group is free. Don't forget to look at both sides of the wall!
Below are the group gifts I got.


 

  
 
 
 
 
 HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!