Monday, September 16, 2013

Kastle Rock

Hi there Readers,
This week I don't have much time to blog, so I decided to visit a store I visited a lot in the past: Kastle Rock. They have 2 lucky chairs, 6 mini mania boards and 3 midnight mania boards. They also have a game you have to play together, a Fortune teller game, and if you have a 100% connection with the other you both will get a gift. I didn't find my soul mate yet alas.
AND...they have some AWESOME group gifts!!!
When I joined the group was free, I don't know if that is still the case. Anyway even if you have to pay a fee, you will get so many lovely gowns that it most likely is very worth the money!
I got some of the outfits below from the lucky chairs (Heathwave and Enchanted), the rest are group gifts. But these are not ALL the group gifts, there are many more!
You can find all, boards, chairs and group gifts on the first floor (for Europeans) or the second floor (for USA). To avoid confusion: just go one flight of stairs UP.

The lovely jewellery is the Saffi set by Lazuri. This set is not free, but you can change the metal, stones and beads, so you can adjust it to all your outfits! A great set to wear ladies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!