Sunday, March 20, 2016

Red dresses are so enticing!!

Happy start of Spring Readers!
So what do I have for you on this first day of Spring? Well I went back to the Cart sale at The Wash and I found some awesome red outfits there. At this Cart Sale lots of designers offer their designs for 10 L$ and ONE item for 50 L$. So shopping there won't send you to the poor house!
Entice is offering all sweet red dresses and outfits in their cart at The Wash. I just love them all, and they are all just 10 L$!
So below is what I found. Lovely outfits, a beautiful necklace and sexy nails with Cats on them.
I am wearing the lovely new skin WoW skins has on offer at the Skin Fair 2016. This beauty is called Yasmine 2016 in darktan. This skin comes in 6 great skin tones and Omega adv head/body appliers are included.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
And the gorgeous hair is by Truth hair and it is called Emeline. I am wearing the reds version of this hair. The hair is a newer release.

The lovely jewelry I am wearing with the dresses below is by Lazuri and this set is called Dulcina La Rue. This set is completely colour change and it is an awesome set to own.

The lovely brown booties I am wearing with the outfit above are called Cassie Tawny and they are by Lindy Shoes. You can find them for 10 L$ at The Wash cart sale and they fit Slink high feet.
And then I did some more hunting in the Womenstuff Hunt. There is a HINT & LINK page available and the hunt runs till March 30th. There are 150 stores to search. In this hunt you are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt and you either get the gift for free or you have to pay 1 L$.
I wanted to find the hunt shirt at #31 Sevyn East and I managed to locate the shirt. Inside was this lovely FREE gift: a sexy black little dress. What would we girls be without such a dress?
I spiced the dress up with another gift in this hunt. This lovely jewelry set is by #91 Timeless Design and it is hidden inside their hunt shirt. For 1 L$ it is yours!
And the sexy shoes are from the group lucky boards at Like Design. The group is free to join and the shoes fit Slink high feet.
My last find for today is hidden inside the hunt tee shirt at #24 Jana's Classic Design. You do not have to pay for this gift, it is free and you get 2 great pencil dresses! Ohhh don't I look smexy?
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!