Tuesday, December 29, 2015

All FREE but the last post for this year!

Good Morning readers!
Ready for my last post this year? I will be away till January 5th so there will be a New Years wish but no blog post.
Today on my blog I have to correct yesterdays post. This si what I wrote:
Under the tree at the News Xmas station you can find 25 gifts, all for Maitreya and other mesh bodies. They are all free and you do not need to be in a group.
WRONG. You do need the free group THIS ONE and then all the gifts are free for you to pick up.
Today I am showing you some more gifts you can find there.
The lovely skin I am wearing is Ilenia skins by WoW skins and you can find her in 6 skin tones at the WoW skins Mainstore. I am wearing the Darktan version of this skin with cleavage option and with a lovely Ilenia lipstick layer #4.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Truth hair and it is called Virginie.
Now the gifts: this first sweater is by Hypnose and it is called Winter Pull. This sweater comes with a colour change hud, which holds 8 solid colours and 8 snowflake colours. The jeans are not included. Showing you a few options of the sweater below.
The next gift from the New Xmas station is this sexy red dress by Tiffany's Designs. All the gifts are made for MESH bodies, and you will find all appliers or layer you need in the gifts. They are mainly for Maitreya bodies, but most come with Omega or all appliers.
To wear with this fun dress the elegant pumps by Busty Boutique are just perfect.
Then I got this really cute Christmas set by Trend and YES I am on the naughty list, you read that right!
Wit this lovely dress I am wearing Punk Girl shoes by ROC and these shoes come with a colour change HUD. However I could not get the HUD to wear, but they are still a great gift!
The next gift I found at the New Xmas Station is this sexy Holly Christmas lingerie set by Moonstar.
I found a few more sexy lingerie sets at the New Xmas Station, for example this one by PU. This Lace Time lingerie is a lovely gift.
And this lingerie set is by Morea style, and you can find it at the New Xmas Station for free if you join their free group. The lovely head band is included.
The cute pink booties by Venus shoes will go great with all your jeans! Another great gift!
And with the next 2 gifts I am wearing different hair by Truth. This hair is called Maiko and it is from their gacha at the store. 50 L$ per try.
The sexy Cassandra outfit is by Em@il and it is a gift at the New Xmas station. The stars are not included.
And this sexy body suit is the gift by Ch's Designs.
And this last find for today are lovely pajama's by Allura. You can find them at the New Xmas Station for free. The lovely hair is again by Truth hair and it is called Elsa.
Well readers...good night...and I will be back after January 5th.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!