Thursday, October 23, 2014

This is SCARY...

Hello Readers,
Yes another Halloween blog and most of it is free. As Halloween is around the corner, we all want to get that perfect costume or that perfect skin. WoW skins has a beautiful Annabelle skin for the Halloween Fair that will start on October 24th (TOMORROW!!). This skin is perfect for Halloween, very light and very scary. I am wearing Annabelle on my blog today. On the top picture I am also wearing the Annabelle shape. Even dark grey wet eyes are available.
Now if you like another skin, there are a few you can find on Marketplace. Like this one by Envy Me. This skin is called Liv Ghost skin and it is totally free.
You can also find bloody tears on Marketplace. These ones are by Repulse and they are free. You can add them to any skin you like, it is a tattoo layer.
Then I started to look for great costumes on Marketplace and I found quite a few. How about this purple outfit by KA Piercings? This set of a top and capri pants is free. The fun shoes are by ALB and they are free. The shoes are called Sinja and they are NOT for Slink feet!
And the cute hat is also from Marketplace. This hat is by Fashion the World and it is totally free. The hair is included.
I found a flying broom on Marketplace too. It is by N&B Design and this broom can really fly, up and down and forward and backward. Soooo much fun!! And free!
The next outfit is called Clarissa and it is by Kizarma & Cake bosses. The outfit comes with the boots and it is free. I am wearing a trick or treat basket with this outfit, which was free, but is now 41 L$. The bag is by LadyBunnies. However there is a Trick or Treat bag by Maiworks which is free. I blogged this bag HERE.
Then I found this very cute Halloween leotard. It is by Spankies and it is free. The scary mask is by CAT and can you believe it that this is also a freebie.
Over to a few scary tee shirts I found on Marketplace. This first one is by Chamelo Couture and it is actually a guys shirt, but hey...it fits me too, and I look scary!
The next shirt is by Guarded Cross. I love the skull decoration on it. Perfect for an evening trick or treating! This shirt is free.
And the third shirt is by Doomsday and it is called Sweet Ghost shirt. I love that ghost, it is not really scary, but it is a fun shirt to wear!
Now for those who like fun: this scary Pumpkin costume is by AXL Pro Fashion. It is totally free and it is creepy and fun at the same time. So if you want to stand out, go get this great outfit!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN SHOPPING LADIES!!!