Monday, April 3, 2017

Today is a RED day

Happy Monday Readers!
Today I went to the Cart sale at The Wash. Lots of great designers and starting designers offer some of their designs there for 10 L$ each. Allowed is one item of 50 L$, so be careful what you buy if your budget is limited, like mine! But even with a limited budget you can get such awesome outfits, shoes, furniture, jewelry there!
Today I went to the cart by Entice  at the Cart sale at The Wash. I am going to show you their red and pinkish 10 L$ offers and tomorrow I wills how you the rest of the great designs Entice offers there.
But as usual I am going to tell you which skin, eyes and hair I am wearing today.
The beautiful skin appliers today are by 7 Deadly S{k}ins. They are called Cinnamon and I am wearing the taupe version.
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
On my blog today I am wearing hairs by Truth hair. The short hair is called Georgina, and the long hair with hair band (colour change) is called Roma.

At the end of my blog post you will also see hair by Mello, from their lucky boards.
The HAIR BASES I am wearing are simply gorgeous. I have been looking for so long for hair bases with wisps, and Sinful Curves has several! They are not free but they are easy to tint. Wear the colour HUD by Sinful Curves, open your LAQ, Catwa (or any Omega supported mesh head) HUD and you can easy change the colour from your head HUD. Today I am wearing Yaya hair bases which you can find at the Darkness Event for 200 L$.
So...here we go... This first summer dress is called Besame Mucho and it is 10 L$. This dress comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 3 options (Showing just one today).
The lovely jewelry is by Lazuri. It is their latest group gift, the Ophira set. The group is not free to join.
And this lovely dress is called Electric Bird dress and it is also 10 L$.
This fun dress which is perfect for the beach is called Vacation dress.
The short little baby doll dress is called Daydream. Remember: all are 10 L$.
Last but not least: this dress is called Bedrock Twist.
Over to Mello. They have a free to join group and several group gift hairs, but for their Midnight Mania board or for the 7 lucky letter boards you do not need a group. Below are 5 hair styles I was so lucky to win. Each of these hairs comes with a colour change HUD which gives you a lot of colour options. Showing you a few options below.
Coming Undone Darks.
Coming Undone Pastels.
Krampus pale Pastels. The horns are included, you can wear this hair with or without horns. Horns are colour change.
Oh my Doll Darks.
Love Song Pale Pastels.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!