Sunday, April 23, 2017

Get ready for the beach and the sun!

Hi there Readers, Happy Sunday!
Today I was browsing my inventory for outfits that go great on the beach or in the sun. In the Netherlands it is a cold and grey Sunday, but I am hoping the sun will realize that it is Spring and it should start to shine as soon as possible!
In Second Life however we can make our own sunny days!
And the very cute Lace Up rompers zOOm has on offer at the Designer Circle for 189 L$. These cute rompers fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and the colour change HUD gives you 8 great colour options!
The fun bangles are Ethnic Bangles by Bird Next door and you can find these bangles for 1 L$ on Marketplace.
With this outfit I am wearing skin appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins which is named Wednesday and I am wearing the taupe skin tone.
The 7 Deadly S{k}ins group is FOR THE TIME BEING FREE to join and they have midnight Mania boards and mini mania boards for group members, so it is worth to join NOW.
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
On my blog today I am wearing hair by Truth hair. This hair is called Ice and I am wearing the red version.

The HAIR BASES I am wearing are simply gorgeous. I have been looking for so long for hair bases with wisps, and Sinful Curves has several! They are not free but they are easy to tint. Wear the colour HUD by Sinful Curves, open your LAQ, Catwa (or any Omega supported mesh head) HUD and you can easy change the colour from your head HUD. Today I am wearing Kamini hair bases which are 200 L$.
My next find are also bodies and these ones are by Uh-Oh. They are called Yin lace Nighties and they come in 4 colours. You can find them at the Designer Circle for 150 L$ each and they fit Maitreya, come with Omega appliers and they fit system avatars.
You can wear them just as they are, but I found out they are also perfect as tops with the Paris Pants [ICEWERK] has on offer at the Designer Circle for just 125 L$. Included is a colour change HUD which gives you 20 colour options for the belt and also 20 for the pants! They fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and also system avatars!
With these rompers and pants I am wearing a new release by Zuri Rayna jewelry, their beautiful Mae set in copper and cobalt. This set is so perfect, it goes well with a fun spring dress, but also with an elegant full evening gown.
I played around with the bodies and pants a bit...ok not a bit...a LOT....and created the possibilities I am showing you below.
With these outfits the Suffolk Laced heels by Haus Of Ito will go GREAT! The colour change HUD with these shoes gives you 11 colour options and these heels fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink feet. They are 200 L$ and you can find them at the Designer Circle.
My last find for today are the perfect Loraine swim suits by DE.Boutique. These awesome swim suits come with a colour change HUD which gives you no less than 12 great options to wear it and look sexy on the beach or at the pool! For just 99 L$ you can sun tan all summer in a different suit each day!
The Loraine swim suits fit Maytreya, Belleza, and Slink and they are available at the Designer Circle.
The beautiful jewelry set is Boudicca by Indulge Temptation. You can find this set in 6 versions at the Designer Circle and each set has a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metal options and 8 gem options. Each set is 120 L$, you get lovely earrings and a gorgeous necklace for that price. I am wearing HUD #4 today.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!