Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Don't you love new outfits?

Hello there Readers!
Today I have some really different outfits for you. A lovely top, sexy short dresses, overall with top, awesome heels to go with the dresses and gorgeous jewelry. There are just 2 places to visit, the first one is the Designer Circle , the other is MODA.
So what did I get at the Designer Circle? Well Apple Heart Inc. has these awesome BiB overalls with 2 sexy knotted tops and with matching heels on offer there. This great outfit fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink but there are also mesh layers and an alpha layer included for system avatars. The price? Just 146 L$!
The beautiful jewelry set is Boudicca by Indulge Temptation. You can find this set in 6 versions at the Designer Circle and each set has a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metal options and 8 gem options. Each set is 120 L$, you get lovely earrings and a gorgeous necklace for that price. I am wearing HUD #1 today.
With this outfit I am wearing skin appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins which are named Linda. I got these taupe skins from the group Midnight Mania boards at 7 Deadly S{k}ins. The 7 Deadly S{k}ins group is FOR THE TIME BEING FREE to join and they have midnight Mania boards and mini mania boards for group members, so it is worth to join NOW.
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Forrest colour.
On my blog today I am wearing hair by Truth hair. This hair is called AveryElena and it is their VIP group gift hair for April Group is 350 L$ to join.

My next find are these perfect Sabrina tops by StormCrow Designs. You can find them at the Designer Circle for 150 L$ including a colour change HUD which gives you 10 colour options for the sweater and 5 for the shirt. There are 2 colour options for the buttons too. These Sabrina sweaters fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
The jeans are a group gift by Beautiful Dirty Rich and their group is free to join. They fit system avatars but appliers for all mesh bodies are also included.
With this outfit I am wearing skin appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins which are named Klaasje. I got these pineapple toned skins from the group Midnight Mania boards at 7 Deadly S{k}ins.
I am wearing yet another skin with the next outfits!
With this outfit I am wearing skin appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins which are named Manon Easter Gift. I got these marshmallow toned skins from the group Midnight Mania boards at 7 Deadly S{k}ins.
I am also wearing another SHAPE this time, which I hardly ever do. But this gorgeous shape is by Queen of Ink and it is called Rose and it is on offer at the Designer Circle for 199 L$> I am using it with my Maitreya Lara body and LAQ Trinity head.  
These fun Cissa dresses are by WellMade and you can find them at the Designer Circle for just 130 L$. With these dresses you get a colour change HUD which gives you no less than 20 plain and 10 lace options. The Cissa dresses fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Werewolf. There is another option with this HUD: you can change the transparency of the dresses too, so you can wear them modest or daring.
The gorgeous heels are from one of the 4 lucky chairs at MODA. You do not need a group to sit on these chairs. These sexy heels are called Zada and they are colour change with a huge HUD which changes each part of the shoes separate.
The fun Omena hair is by [NYNE] and you can find this hair in 11 versions at the Designer Circle for 149 L$ per hair tone. You get a HUD with each hair tone which gives you 5 colour options. I am wearing the REDS wavy version.
The PERFECT hair bases I am wearing on my blog with most hair are by Sinful Curves Skins and they have several versions which work with Catwa and Omega bases heads. They are very easy to use and 200 L$ each. They are colour change so you can adjust them to each hair tone you want to wear!
My last find for today is also by WellMade and this dress is called Fleur. You can find this fun dress at the Designer Circle for just 130 L$. With the dress you get a colour change HUD which gives you 5 options for the top and 10 for the skirt. This Fleur dress fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!