Tuesday, April 25, 2017

From Gothic to sexy.

Hello Readers!
Today I have some really different styles for you, a perfect gothic dress, which is a gift by Emberotic's Fashion Design, another gift by the same store for the Womenstuff Hunt which runs till end of April, so you have to hurry. And sexy Sober tops and leggings by Entice, which you can find at Genre till May 12th. But first the sexy Alexa lingerie which is by Perch. You can find this set in 2 versions at the Designer Circle till April 29th. This set comes, like I said, in a Pastels and a Classic version. The set are Omega appliers, so Mesh bodies only, and each set contains 4 lovely shades.
With this sexy Alexa set I am wearing skin appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins which is named Wednesday and I am wearing the taupe skin tone.
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
On my blog today I am wearing hair by Truth hair. The short hair is called Loni and I am wearing the red version. The long curly hair is called May.

The HAIR BASES I am wearing are simply gorgeous. I have been looking for so long for hair bases with wisps, and Sinful Curves has several! They are not free but they are easy to tint. Wear the colour HUD by Sinful Curves, open your LAQ, Catwa (or any Omega supported mesh head) HUD and you can easy change the colour from your head HUD. Today I am wearing Kamini hair bases which are 200 L$.
My next find are the Sober leggings and tops you can find at Genre. Entice is offering them there in 4 colours each, and each item is 99 L$. The fat pack for the leggings or the tops is 275 L$ but you get 2 extra colours, so in total 6 leggings or tops.
The elegant shoes are called the Suffolk Laced heels by Haus Of Ito. They will go GREAT with all your outfits! The colour change HUD with these shoes gives you 11 colour options and these heels fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink feet. They are 200 L$ and you can find them at the Designer Circle.
The bangles are 1 L$ on Marketplace, They are called Wooden bangles and they are by Bird Next Door 
Then I went back to the Stuff Sales Room and this fun purple Gothic Purple Rain dress is a gift there ( 1 L$) by Emberotic's Fashion Design. The dress is available in 6 mesh sizes.
With this dress I am wearing a gift Pannie gave me, lovely hair from the Gachas at Damselfly. Each try to get this Acantha hair is 75 L$. Thank you so much Pannie :)
Emberotic's Fashion Design is also participating in the Womenstuff hunt. In this hunt you are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt and if you find it at Emberotic's Fashion Design this gorgeous Club dress with colour change HUD is yours for free. The HUD gives you 4 great colour options.
With this dress I am wearing the April group gift by Hudson's Clothing. This beautiful necklace with matching earrings is free for group members, and the Hudson's Clothing group is free to join.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!