Saturday, January 14, 2017

Are you as crazy as I am about Gacha gifts?

Good Morning Readers!
Are you just as crazy as I am about Gacha gifts? I can't stop playing those machines ...so I just stay away as far from Gacha fairs as I can...just NOT today. Today I visited the Oh My Gacha event and The Guardian Event, and I am going to show you what I got there!
But first things first: The skin I am wearing today is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins. This lovely skin is called Madelief and it is their January 2017 group gift skin. The skin comes in no less than SEVEN skin tones (I am wearing the taupe version on my blog), a shape is include and so are Omega head appliers in all these skin tones. Joining the 7 Deadly Skins group is 225 L$ but where can you buy a skin in all these tones including appliers for that amount?
The beautiful eyes are by my favorite Eye designer Mesange. I am wearing their Sekhmet eyes today. These eyes are a new release, and they come with an awesome colour change HUD, but they also come in system avatar eyes. The HUD holds 16 colours and you can choose 4 different sizes. So easy to use!
I am not going to mention the hair I am wearing because today I am wearing lots of different hairs.

Well let me start with the lovely Vittoria Lingerie DaneMarkZ has inside their Gacha machine at the Oh My Gacha event. You can win each part...so keep trying to get a whole set!
With this lingerie I am wearing a hair gift from The Guardian Event by Analog Dog. You have to join the Gimme Gacha group (free to join) to get all the gifts you can find there and I am going to show you a LOT of the gifts I found there.
And I am wearing this same lingerie with the awesome tattoos I got from the Midnight Mania board at PMS (Pimp my Sh!t). You do not need a group to click this board and the gifts change, so you might find another tattoo there!
There is another lovely gift you can find at The Guardian Event , a beautiful head band by Promagic. These gifts are all FREE just find the bags in front of the vendors.
Milk Tea is also participating in the Oh My Gacha event with another set of beautiful enticing lingerie. Go get all the parts !
The lovely long hair is by Ayashi and it is called Takemi hair. It comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 4 blue options and 4 blond options. I colouired the hair in EDIT so I have it in red too now. This hair is a gift at The Guardian Event.
The poses I am using below are the newest group gift by Glitter Poses. The Glitter group is free to join.
Indulge Temptation is also participating in the Oh My Gacha event and they have these De' Leashous chokers there in many colours. Just grab your credit card and go try !!
Indulge Temptation has some  more Gachas  at the Oh My Gacha event and each try of this Gacha machine gives you a beautiful pink The Pink Thing ring!! I know which one I like best !
The next find is the gift Opale hair has at The Guardian Event.
These beautiful light bulb hair bands in 3 colours are yours, for free! Just get the bag in front of the vendor after joining the Gimme Gacha group (free to join).
My last 2 finds are also gifts at the The Guardian Event. These lovely Cairo shoes are by Essenz and they are totally free. They fit Slink high feet, Belleza and Maitreya.
And these lovely Kendra shoes are by ChicChica and they are free at The Guardian Event. They fit Maitreya, Slink and Belleza.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!