Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I've got attitude!

I am very sorry to tell you that the outfits that are on my blog today are NOT all GROUP GIFTS. It turned out the vendors at Attitude were set wrong and by touching them you could get the designs for free. The designer CHANGED them now.
The Diane dress, Phytia, the Delirium top, the Miriam outfit, the Cella sweaters, are all upstairs and they are all 30 L$.
The other designs are somewhat more expensive. Like the Margot dresses in 11 colours are 199 L$.
So sorry....


Good Morning Readers!
Today on my blog just ONE store to visit: Attitude. They have a free to join Attitude group and there are several great group gifts to find around the store.
I am showing you below what I got there!
Attitude also has 19 lucky boards (some are group, some do not need a group) with lovely gifts.
This first dress I am showing you is called Diane and it comes in gold.
With this lovely Diane dress I am wearing a new release by Zuri Rayna Jewels. This lovely set is called French Kiss and the set comes in many beautiful colours. I am wearing the Diamond/Amber version today.
The elegant shoes I am wearing are by Baby Monkey. They are called Loulou and they come with a colour change HUD with many colours so you can adjust them to every outfit. For just 300 L$ they are yours.
I am wearing Jamaica hair by Like Design. This was a gift in their Halloween hunt but I am sure you can find it at the store too.
Today I am wearing Tessa 2016 in darktan and Sicilia 2016 Catwa applier by WoW skins.
The awesome eyes are Itauna eyes by Mesange. You can find them at the Mesange mainstore.

The next dress is called Dolly.
And this dress is called Phytia.
This dress is called Adelle and it comes with the heels and sunglasses. A head scarf is also included (not shown).
Then I got this Cella sweater in 2 colours, the jeans are included.
And the awesome Angelina boots are by Baby Monkey. They come with a colour change HUD which changes the boots in several great autumn colours. They are on offer for just 99 L$ ...so don't miss out on them, they are warm and sexy!
The next outfit is called Melisa and you get the top and pants.
The lovely hair is by Love Hair and they have a free to join group, the Love Hair group. Just join and look in past notes: there are 2 free fat packs of hair there, Rogue hair and Blush (however Blush is just 2 HUDS, no hair). If you joined go to the Geeks & Nerds event and pick up the free fat pack of Sugar hair there! Free for group members.
Both hairs, Rogue and Sugar come with several large HUDS to change the hair in unthinkable options. Showing you just a few of them below.

I am wearing the Melisa pants with another group gift: this beautiful top is called Delirium.
The next sexy pink outfit is called Miriam.
And this cute dress which come sin 2 versions is called Primavera.
My last find is this fun retro dress with head scarf in many colours. It is called Margot.
The hair is actually a hair base with only bangs, and the bangs are a group gift by EMO-tions. The Emo-tions group is free to join and there are several group gift hairs (and the bangs) available.
ENJOY SHOPPING LADIES !!!