Sunday, February 15, 2015

New hair, a new skin, new nails, new dresses and new shoes

Hi Readers!
Today on my blog lots of hair. Some is free, some is a new release, so not free. And there is an awesome nail polish on my blog today. And some great new outfits.
But let me start with Cherie in tan, the February group gift by WoW skins. Joining the WoW skins group is 350 L$ but you get a box with about 35 previous group gifts, all high quality skins, and a new skin each month. But there is more, WoW skins has 2 Midnight Mania boards with great gifts and no less than 18 Lucky boards, which are all GROUP boards.
I am wearing the lovely Cherie in tan on my blog today.
The freckle layers I am wearing are by Glamorize and they are 5 L$ on Marketplace.
The lovely hair is by [Elikatira] and it is called Caramel reds. (NOT free)
I am wearing the Lara mesh body by Maitreya on my blog today (not free).
These lovely Liebe fingernails with HUD are by B!asta and they come with appliers for SLINK and Maitreya. You get 3 lovely colours! (free)
I found some great new hair at D!va. They have this elegant Bambi hair as a group gift (joining their group is free) and you get 2 versions. Both come in many colours, just showing you a few examples below.
The lovely necklace was a gift by my friend Noelle. Thank you so much !!!
Then Tameless has some awesome new releases! Each hair by Tameless comes in 3 packs: Naturals, Fades and Fantasy. And each pack comes with a colour change HUD which changes the hair into 30 hair tones. Each pack is 249 L$.
So what did I find? I am showing you just a few examples of each new release below.
This first hair is called Abela and these examples are from the fades pack.
And this hair is called Raya and these examples are from the natural pack.
This hair is called Zoe and the examples are from the fantasy pack.
I am wearing this lovely Zoe hair by Tameless in red with the newestgroup gift by Purple Moon. Joining their group is 50 L$. The group gift is this lovely pink (mesh) gown with the elegant shawl.
I am wearing another group gift with this gown, and this one is by Chop Zuey. You get this elegant set if you are in the SL Frees & Offers group (joining is free).
If
If you are in the SL Frees & Offers group (joining is free) you can get this lovely pink hair at Like Design.
And while you are a Like Design, join their group. Joining is free and there are 6 great Lucky boards to click with shoes and outfits. There is also a Midnight Mania board.
I got these lovely shoes from the Lucky boards. The Cinderalla shoes (top picture) are for SLINK HIGH feet. The booties are for system feet.
And this fun outfit is also from the Lucky boards at Like Designs. With this outfit I am wearing the Olga darktan skin (make up #4) by WoW skins. You can find this lovely skin at the With Love Fair.
Then I went to LaNoir Soleil, they have plenty Lucky chairs all with different PINK hair styles. I was so Lucky to get the hair shown below.
The dress is from the Midnight Mania baord at LaNoir Soleil and the extra pack of sleeves in all colours was an extra inside this gift.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!