Sunday, February 4, 2018

I so love sexy boots...

Happy Sunday Readers!

Today I have some really sexy boots for you on my blog. I just love shoes and these boots are to die for!
Of course I have matching outfits which go great with the boots!
But let me first start with the basics I am using today.

The skin appliers I am using are by 7 Deadly s[K]ins
It is called Clarity (I am wearing the pineapple tone) and you can find this gorgeous skin in a dark and a light version at the Ultra Event till February 10th.
The gorgeous Clarity lipsticks I am wearing are also available there.
I am wearing a mesh head by Vista: Lia.
I am also wearing a mesh body by Maitreya: Lara.


The gorgeous long  hair is by Truth and it is their Montana hair, which comes with a hat, but as you can see you can also wear it without hat. A styling HUD is included, which gives you the option to wear the hair in different styles.

So where did I get those gorgeous boots I was making you curious about? Well a new round of the Designer Circle will start at 2 PM SLT.
I found these awesome River boots there, which are on offer by StormCrow Design's. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and they come with a colour change HUD with 8 lovely options.
The price will surprise you: just 150 L$.

The gorgeous Ella dress is also 150 L$ and it goes perfectly with the boots, sexy all the way! This dress fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink. It is on offer by StormCrow Design's.

The lovely pose in the first picture is by Image Essentials and it is part of the LightBulb Moment set. This set contains 5 poses and 5 mirrored poses. I am using pose #1.

The bracelets are 1 L$ and you can find them on Martketplace. They are by Chuculet.
Yesterday I told you that the Cart Sale at the Wash started and this sale runs till February 14th. This sale has been running for over 10 years and lots of designers offer their designs for 10 L$ only!
I found some really sexy outfits there, so I am showing you several sexy looks for just 10 L$
So I showed you several great bargains yesterday and I have some more today.
Find the cart by Butterfly Eclipse Design (BED) because they have these sexy Amour Kisses outfits on offer there for just 10 L$ each. There are 6 versions to choose from and they all fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
The gorgeous boots...believe it or not...are INCLUDED.

The lovely jewelry is by Luminesse and I am wearing their Joretta Shuri bracelets and the MALE Malekko Kelp necklace. This jewelry is resizable, so you can make the necklace smaller to fit women. You can find these jewelry items at the Cart Sale at the Wash.
The fun pony tail hair is called Lilo and this hair is a brand new release by Truth Hair. This hair comes with a styling HUD which gives you several options to wear this hair and you can colour both sides of this hair separate. A HUD to change the hair bands is also included! Lilo is available at Uber.
My next find is also from the Cart Sale at the Wash and this lovely Falling Roses dress is by Baci Shop. You can find it for just 10 L$ there and this dress fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP, Tonic and Ocacin and it comes in mesh and fitmesh layers too.
The lovely pearls are included.
The last find for today is from Marketplace. This lovely Hulia dress is by Adorez and it is totally free on Marketplace. This dress comes in 5 mesh sizes and a colour change HUD with 5 options is included.

The lovely silver bangles are from Marketplace too. They are by RealEvil Industries and they are free.

The lovely hair is the Siarra group gift by Phoenix Hair. Their group is not free to join, enrollment fee is 99 L$.
 HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!