Sunday, July 29, 2018

I'll tell you a secret about lingerie....

Happy Sunday Readers!
Today on my blog lots of lingerie. Some very sexy, some more modest, all enticing and sensuous.
And just for the ones that do not like lingerie also a cute skirt & jacket set which is a group gift at Scandalize.

Let me start today by telling you about the awesome offer Altamura has at eBento till July 31st.
They have 2 completely new Mesh Bento avatars on offer!
You can get a male version (Max head and Dante body) or a female version (Valentina head and Sofia body) which all work with Omega.
The heads are just 350 L$ and the bodies 500 L$. You will need to join the Altamura group for 50 L$, but still a great deal: a complete Mesh Bento avatar for 900 L$! I am using Valentina and Sofie below.
You will need the Omega Relay HUD for Altamura to apply skins or Omega applier clothes. 199 L$ on Marketplace.


I also got the gorgeous red nails by Altamura at eBento which are perfect with the new avatar.

I am wearing beautiful Aqua appliers  today in pineapple tone, which are a new release at Mermaids Cove by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. You can go there till August 13th.

The lovely hair I am wearing is a new release by Truth. It is called Livia and it comes with a styling HUD which gives you many options to wear this hair. You can find this hair at Uber in all thinkable hair tones.

So let me start with the lovely Lenora Body Suits Wellmade has on offer at the #183 round of the Designer Circle. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink (I wear Maitreya on my Altamura body) and they come with a colour change HUD with 15 colour options for the body and the ruffles. I played around with the HUD a bit, results are below.
And the price? 130 L$ only!

With this suit I am wearing a few gifts I found at Epiphany (runs till August 12th). The Scrap of lace mask is a gift by Fallen Gods and they come as Omega appliers and classic avatar layers, in black & white.
The elegant Fondness bracelets are a gift there by Osmia.
And this to die for necklace by Tori Torricelli. You get several colours of this necklace as a free gift.

The gorgeous lipsticks today are by Booty's Beauty and they are called Raindrop lipsticks. I am wearing the Omega system ones.
Wellmade has another great and very sexy offer at the Designer Circle, these elegant and daring Betta Cover ups. They fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink (I am wearing the Maitreya ones with my Altamura body).
A colour change HUD gives you 15 colour options for this sexy cover up.
STARS are not included. For 130 L$ you can look this sexy!
 
With these Betta Cover ups I am wearing cross covers by Baii Maii which I found on Marketplace for just 99 L$. A HUD with 236 colours is included. They fir classic avatars (Fitmesh layers) also Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic and eBody. And Altamura as you can see.
Then I got these HAWT! Corset & Panties set by Graffitiwear at the Designer Circle for just 185 L$. There is a darks and a pastel version available of these bodies and they fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and classic avatars. A colour change HUD for the corset and the panties gives you 8 colour options.
My last find at the Designer Circle for today is by Furtacor. These lovely Solange skirts, tops and bras fit Maitreya, Belleza, Tonic, Slink and a colour change HUD gives you 14 plain and textured options for ach part of this set.
Perfect for the beach too!
This set will set you back 125 L$.
Over to  Scandalize and their group gifts (they have MANY!).
I joined a while ago when their enrolment fee was free, but it is 100 L$ now. However, like I said, they have MANY group gifts. One of the gifts is this cute Termis skirt and jacket set, which comes with a colour change HUD which gives you many options to wear this set.
 
The lovely hair is by Truth hair and it is called Astra. It is FREE and you can buy it for 0 L$ on a table to the right of the entrance of the store, along with Kyoto hair, also free.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!