Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday and it is raining...

Do you hate those sundays as much as I do? When it is raining and it's cold and actually all you wanted is to sit in the sun and relax? Well I wasn't that lucky today but it gave me time to work on my blog.
Look what I found ladies. I was doing a hunt wich took me to Shiki. Hadn't been there for a while and I forgot they have GREAT group gifts (joining is free). So look below what I got (and there are many more group gifts)





Then I went to Baiastice. They have a lovely new group gift in their group notices.
This next dress is a sexy short black one and it is a gift at Crissy.
Over to Condemned design, where I got this great dress from their lucky board.
And this  GREAT outfit is by Shadow moon. It is a gift and I think it is very important to show that we all are aware of breast cander. Thank you Shadow Moon !
OK over to some hair. I love hair and this is the newest release by ChiChickie, called Sarah. You get it as a subcribo gift but you can also buy the fatpack, which is on special this week for just 99 L$.
This hair is the newest group gift by Heart Softens (joining the group is free).
And this hair is the newest group gift by Alli & Ali. WOW I love this 4Jane hair !

Alli & Ali are also giving away a new voting gift at their mainstore.


The 4Jane hair in rust brown is on sale for just 50 L$ at the mainstore.
And this lovely hair, called Tammi is a gift on Marketplace by Alli & Ali.

The nexy hair can also be found on Marketplace. It is called Mait,, and it is also free. Take a look around at the Alli & Ali shop on marketplace, there are many free hairs and also very nice low priced hairs.
Just a little snack to end this blog: these liovely heart shaped earrings are an opening gift at CCD. And the cute little bunny slippers are a gift in the FabFree group (joining is free) by Shellys Bootilicious Gear. Join FabFree and check notes.


HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!