Monday, June 23, 2014

This is what it feels like...

Hi there readers!
In the Netherlands we have a great DJ called Armin van Buuren and I am listening to his mix This is what it feels like....GREAT music to start summer!
And you can start summer at the Summer Fashion Festival which runs till July 6th.
It is held at the ArisAris sim and there are lots of little beach cottages there owned by different designers. But the best thing is that you can find ice cream cones in each beach cottage and inside is a gift which is either 1 or 0 L$.
I picked up quite a lot and I will show you a few of the gifts with the shops name so you can find them (you can do an area search on their name).

This first cute dress is by Beppin & Anggun. The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri and it is their latest group gift (joining is 250 L$). The set is in green and lavender and it is called Heritage Pearls.
And this lovely dress is by Armony.
This lovely gown in 4 colours is by Beautiful Dirty Rich.
And this lovely outfit is by Brii Underground Wear and you get the outfit, the shoes and the make up and hair bow...WoW!
In these pictures above I am wearing the lovely Azzurra skin by WoW skins and you can find this skin in 3 skin tones at the Summer Fashion Festival (NOT free though, 450 L$ for each skin tone). From the landing point walk to the right and keep right. It is the 3rd cottage you will pass. I am wearing the Azzurra shape with this skin - the shape is NOT included. However ALL appliers are included, so 450 L$ is a steal for a skin with all appliers.
WoW skins also has an ice cream cone at their cottage and if you buy it for 1 L$ you will get this great Aurora skin.
Over to Marketplace. I still had this cute pink dress in my inventory which I did not share with you yet. This lovely dress is by Cambridge House and it is totally free.
And talking about free...it has been a while I visited Fabfree Headquaters. I actually went there for the Cart sale, but at Fabfree Headquaters you can pick up so many gifts from designers you won't believe it! Let me show you what I got there. EVERYTHING is free at FabFree Headquaters, so all outfits below are free.
This very sexy Chinese inspired dress is by KaraBaby. But you will find it at FabFree Headquaters.
And this dress is by Bella Vida Chic (at Fabfree Headquaters).
This beautiful gown is by Loordes of London (again available at Fabfree Headquaters).
My last find are the cute shoes I am wearing with the Loordes of London gown. They are by Hankii Pankii and they are for SLINK High feet. You can find them at FabFree Headquaters. I love the little fish in the sole!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!