Thursday, June 12, 2014

Do I feel CUTE today...

Hi Readers!
Today I just felt cute in all the outfits I found for you. Some are free, some are not free, but they are below 100 L$. I try to keep my blog free or cheap, which means usually nothing is over 100 L$. I admit I make exceptions for skins for example, or for cute outfits or shoes, or for hair. SIGh come to think of it I make a lot of exceptions lately. But I always mention if things are not free and if I can I will add the price on my blog.
OK over to my finds for today.
I went to the Designer Circle and found some more awesome offers there. Their current round rund till June 21st so you still have time to grab those goodies.
While you are at the Designer Circle don't forget to pick up the lovely Guiliana outfits by Pink Cherry. They come in 3 great colours and they are 100 L$ each.
The elegant shoes are Nora heels by ZOZ and you can find them at the Designer Circle for 99 L$ for a pack of 4 colours. You need to have SLINK mid feet to wear these shoes though (675 L$ per pair).
I am wearing the lovely Selena skin on my blog today. This skin is by WoW skins and you can find her at the Thrift shop only. (NOT free).
The eleganty hair is Erica by Tameless and this hair is 249 L$ for a fat pack of all natural colours.
Amarelo Manga also has some awesome offers. They have a lovley blouse for 100 L$ at the Designer Circle, a matching frilly skirt for 100 L$, sexy matching shoes for 100 L$ and a set of jewellery (ring and earrings) also for 100 L$. Which means this complete outfit will cost you 400 L$.
Then I took one of my strolls along Marketplace to find some free outfits for summer. Let me know if I succeeded? Well I got this lovely set of  pulltanks at Marketplace just a few days ago for free. This fat pack of tanks is by ARCC but somehow they vanished from Marketplace without a trace. I did find a replacement pack of tanks by Dumb Blond though for 1 L$ (not shown). The cute pirate skirt is by Shushu and it is a wearable demo, which means you can wear the skirt without problems and it is not showing DEMO either. This skirt is free. ShuShu also has a free wearable demo matching pirate tank for free on Marketplace (not shown).
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri and it is their newest group gift (Joining is 250 L$).
The elegant hair is by Tameless and it is called Adeliade, 249 L$ per fat pack of natural colours.
My next find is this cute layered skirt, which is by SKM. This cute skirt is free. I am wearing the vanished pull tanks by ARCC with this skirt, but I found a replacement which is free on Marketplace. This black and pink tank is by PPD and it is free.
Then I got another great olive jeans skirt. This skirt is by Melonpie and it is free. The bear top is also by Melonpie and it goes great with the skirt. This top is free. Melonpie also has a great pair of white jeans with a black belt for free(I blogged them before HERE).
Over to my next find. Solylence has this awesome summer outfit for free on Marketplace. You get the top, the skirt and the lovely bangles. For me it looks very African, it has that warm ethnic feel to it.
The lovely hair is Rita by Tameless hair, 249 L$ for a fat pack of all natural colours.
And then I landed at VIPs Creations.  They have this lovelt green cocktail dress for free on Marketplace and there is a RED one too if you do not like green! The red one is not shown.
The lovely hair is the newest subscribo gift by Chichickie and it is called Aneris. I blogged all about it HERE.
And there is more at VIPs Creations! This next red dress which looks a  bit like a coat is also free on Marketplace.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!