Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A new round of the Designer Circle and a visit to Fabfree Headquaters

Hi Readers,
Round #82 of the Designer Circle started and this round runs till July 5th. Which gives you plenty of time go hop over and take a look at the awesome offers you can find there! Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$.
Let me start with the lovely outfit Glow Designs has at the Designer Circle. Oh I want to go to Paris now. This lovely dress comes with Eiffeltower earrings and no less that 2 great cluches (one in bleu and one in yellow) with a lovely Eiffeltower detail. Just 99 L$ for this lovely outfit.
I am wearing the Berlin shoes with this dress which are made by Essenz. These lovely shoes are for SLINK MID feet (675 L$ per pair of feet) and they come in no less that 6 great colours. The Berlin shoes are 100 L$ per pair. You can find them at the Designer Circle.
The lovely nails are by {ZOZ} and they are called Spring 2014 silver polish (NOT free).
Then I got this very sexy dress by BlahBLAHblah. The dress is called Nia and it comes with a colour change hud which changes this dress into 9 great colours and textures. For just 85 L$ at the Designer Circle it is yours.
Over to Fabfree Headquaters. There are so many great gifts by designers there that it is hard to chose what to pick up! Yesterday I showed you already a few outfits I found there, and today I am going to show you a few more.
This first dress is by KaraBaby and it is called Let me take a selfie...well I did not take a selfie, I took the dress.
The lovely jewellery is the Heritage Pearl set by Lazuri (NOT free, but the set is colour change so you can adjust it to your liking).
Another dress you can find at FabFree Headquaters is this lovely one which is by Yobasha. The dress comes in 2 colours, and it is called The Rose dress.
I found another cute dress at Fabfree Headquaters. This dress is by Artic Storm and it is called Sweethaert teal.
My last find it this lovely lingerie by Seldom Blue. This set is called Lottie and you can get the black version for free at Fabfree Headquaters.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!