Monday, June 16, 2014

HUP Holland HUP

Hi there Readers,
If you follow the Soccer World Champion ship you will know by now that the Dutch team scored 5-1 in their match against Spain. My friend Jara from Aidoru has released a HUP Holland Hup outfit at her main store and you can grab it too for just 80 L$ including the bonus face tattoo. Of course I could NOT resist to blog this outfit!
The elegant skin is Selene dark tan make up version #2. This skin is by WOW skins and it is available at the Thrift Store (NOT free) in all skin tones and make up versions. Even all appliers are available.
The cute shoes are the newest group gift by N-Core (joining is free).
And Jara also released Holland baggy pants and Italy baggy pants. They are actually for guys, but hey...they fit ladies too! Each pair of pants is 100 L$. With the Italian pants I am wearting a green shirt called Milou by Sascha's Designs (199 L$ for a pack with 3 colours). You can find them at Aidoru.
And then I found this awesome summer outfit at the Designer Circle. This elegant orange dress is perfect for us Dutchies as our Royal house is the house of Orange....and orange is our national colour! But it is also great to wear to the beach or on an afternoon shopping. You can find the hat for 50 L$ and the dress for 99 L$ at the Designer Circle. And the one who is offering this lovely outfit is Ashmoot.
The elegant jewellery is from the Gatcha machine by Aidoru on the MSE Happy Gatcha event.
Then I went to DMZ to pick up their newest Subscribo gift. This lovely spring green boho gown is perfect for this season! I am wearing the newest group gift by N-Core with this dress, lovely summer wedges. Let the sun shine, I am ready!
The cute Ahoy sandals are from the Gatcha at the Hello Sunshine fair by Reign. 50 L$ per try.
The necklace is a previous hunt gift by Kunglers (store doesn't exist anymore or I could not find it).

A new skin for summer is of course great. And I got this new group gift at Al Vulo. A lovely summer skin ladies (joining is free).
And then I went to the Gatcha fair I blogged before. This month they have Lilly of the Valley as a theme and the sim is beautifully decorated. Just go there to take a look even if you do not like Gatchas!
Now what did I get there? I found these lovely necklaces by Luz there.
And I found these cute dresses by Mag there. They come in many colours.
And I found these cute nails there too.
And then I went back to the OMG Room to grab these great dresses in black or red by PB Designs and they are just 1 L$ each. From the landing point just walk toward the back of the room and go to the middle section. You will see a lot of free, 1 L@, 2 L$, 5 L$ items there.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!