Wednesday, June 25, 2014

More of the same?

Hi Readers.
I have to tell you that todays blog will be about the same as my blog yesterday: some more goodies from the Designer Circle and some more goodies from FabFree Headquaters. Well they are good bargains, so I hope you won't be too disapointed.
Let me start with the Designer Circle. Actually I will just blog Icons of Style and JK Style today and the lovely shoes by Essenz which I already blogged yesterday. Just because JK Style has 3 great offers at the Designer Circle and Icons of Style has 3 huge walls with 55 poses in each of them...the dream of a blogger I must say.
JK style has 2 offers, the funky Arya set, great jeans, a lovely corset top with colour change HUD, sunglassses and a great bag. 60 L$ for this outfit ladies.
The elegant shoes are by Essenz and they are called Berlin shoes. You can find them in 6 colours at the Designer Circle for 100 L$ per pair.
The hair I am wearing today is a new release by Tameless hair, called Consuela (249 L$ for a fat pack of 30 colours).
And the elegant skin is Azzurra dark tan by WoW skins, which you can find at the Summer Fashion  festival (till July 6th) for 450 L$ including ALL appliers.
Then JK Style has Evie, a tie and die dress with colour change HUD and 2 different leggings in black or white, a shopping bag and sunglasses which I did not wear today. Again this set is 60 L$.
I took these pictures before the BLUE and the WHITE wall with 55 poses Icons of Style have on offer at the Designer Circle. There are 3 different walls and each one is just 85 L$.
Last item by JK Style is Jess. Great black jeans and a sexy top with a colour change hud. The necklace is included. This outfit is also 60 L$.
The pictures are taken in front of the BLACK wall by Icons of Style which is also 85 L$ including all 55 poses. Both, the outfit and the wall with 55 poses are available at the Designer Circle.
Over to FabFree Headquaters. It was my first shop I went to on a frequent basis as they had so many good quality gifts. And ever since 2007 this never changed. So I went back and picked up some more great gifts. Remember: even though I am giving you the LM to the Original designers store, these gifts are ONLY available at FabFree Headquaters.
This first lovely boho summer dress is by Hankii Pankii.
And this fun short dress is by Precious Designs and it comes with a colour change HUD which changes the dress into 5 lovely colours.
The elegant jewellery set is by Lazuri and it is their Heritage Pearl set. The lavender/green one is the lastest group gift (joining is 250 L$). I am wearing the regular set. Both sets are colour change, which means you can change the metal, pearls, stones and drop pearls to a lot of colours so the set will match every outfit you like to wear.
My last find is this gown which you can perfectly wear at the end of a hot summer day to go out dancing with your friends. It is by Lyrical Bizarre and it comes in a lovely teal colour.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!