Sunday, June 15, 2014

OMG last days of the Designer Circle

Morning Readers!
Today on my blog some more gifts and cheapies I found in the OMG room and the last days of the current round of the Designer Circle started (this round runs till June 21st).
Let me start with the Designer Circle Mu-shi Doll has these lovely dresses there on offer. There are 2 colours you can chose from, you can either get this lovely Tony dress in black or in beige and each is just 85 L$.
The lovely skin I am wearing is Selene dark tan make up version #2 and this skin is by WoW skins. You can find her in all skin tones at the Thrift Store and you can find all appliers there too (NOT free).
The elegant hair is Erica by Tameless (249 L$ for a fat pack of all natural colours).
My next find are ALL from the OMG room. How to find them? From the landing point just walk toward the back side of the store. In the middle section you will find an area with all kind of gifts. Some items are free, some are 1 L$ and some are 5 L$.
Let me show you what I found there.
This lovely tattoo is by Black Swan and it is free.
The next cute Kawaii dress is by JRD style and this dress comes with Kawaii shoes too. However I could not get rid of the gap between the shoes and the legs...no matter what I did. It is a cute dress though. And just 2 L$.
And this elegant dress including the sexy shoes is by Ro e Buni. You can find it at the OMG room for 1 L$ for the shoes and 1 L$ for the dress.
Then I got these beautiful watches by J.Allen store for free ...you get a gold, a silver and a bronze one.
And these fun mouthies are by Glitzz store and they are totally free.
I also got this fun summer outfit at the OMG room. The whole set of top, skirt, shoes and summer make up is just 1 L$. It is a gift by Brii Underground wear.
You all know by now that I own SLINK feet. These cute wedges are at the OMG room for 5 l$ but you have to own SLINK high feet (657 L$ per pair of feet). They are by Tchuca Design.
And my last find for today is this beautiful sequin clutch which is by Glam Dreams. It is free.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!