Friday, January 10, 2014

New years resolutions

Morning Readers,
Don't know if you made any new years resolutions? Well I did, I want to master Windows 8.1 and I want to make my blog better.
Now I landed at B!asta and they are taking part in the New Years Resolution hunt. This hunt runs till January 31st. You are looking for yellow pencils and HERE is the HUNT page. If you can find that yellow pencil at B!asta this: Gonna do some sports outfit is yours. Even if you didn't think: I will do more sports in 2014.
Then WoW skins is taking part in the Silicon Event and they have this awesome Mariam skin there in 3 lovely skin tones. (NOT free).
I found some more great skins: These next skins are by 7 Deadly S[k]ins. One is their January group gift and one is their 3000 member gift. I just love them both. You have to be in their VIP group (joining is free I think) to land in the VIP room to get the gift skins.
Over to Finesmith. They also have a new group gift for January and this beautiful set is what you get  if you are in their group.
Then I went back to Marketplace. I just can't get enough of the great stuff you can find there! I found these elegant sexy Avastar jeans there for free. I styled them with a lovely top by Eyelure which is also free on Marketplace and the great high tops by Blackburns. These high  tops are colour change so you can adjust them to all your outfits.
I also styled the jeans with a lovely sweater by VaVaVoom which you can also wear as a dress. I found some great jewellery to wear with this sweater, a lock & key necklace by S*Mesh. There are also matching earrings available for free.
I coouldn't resist to look for nails on Marketplace. I got the SLINK nail enhancer as a gift from a dear friend (thank you again Sabryne). You can buy this enhancer at SLINK for 150 L$ or you can buy the SLINK hands, which are more expensive, especially the fat pack (2250 L$).
But you don't have to buy the nails as you can find many on Marketplace for free. Like these lovely nails by Nailed it. They are Halloween nails and you get 12 different ones in one HUD for free. Just showing you a few examples.
Or you can get these great pink nails by Urban Cherry, which are also free. You get 4 different options in one HUD.
And what do you think of these lovely nails by DiAna? She has many lovely nail packs on Marketplace for just 1 L$ per pack. This first one are her Crackling nails. You get 8 different ones in one HUD.
And the second one by DiAna is her Metalics set. You get 8 lovely nails in one HUD. 1 L$ for this set.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!