Friday, January 17, 2014

Nails and hair and some clothes

Hi readers, happy Friday!
Today on my blog just nails and hair and a few outfits, so if you are not really into either one, you can just stop reading, get a coffee and do something else.
But if you are interested keep reading!
Let me start with my friend Sabryne. She designs the most awesome jewellery and stuff. But I think her nails are to DIE for. They are just too gorgeous and she made some great fat packs with no less than 33 colours each! They are 75 L$ which is very cheap !  You can find them at Sabrynes store Allusions.
These first nails are just plain, 33 colours (just showing you a few).
For all the nails you will need the SLINK nail enhancer or the SLINK hands. The enhancer is 150 L$.
The next nails are with light tips and they also come in one pack of 33 colours for 75 L$.
The last set is with white tips and they are just as awesome as the ones above! All at Allusions ladies.
I went to the Designer Circle and to my surprise Vivid has some great nails there. These nails come in a 12 colours in black and pink and they are just 95 L$.
Then I went to D!va and they have this great set of nails in 3 colours with black lace on them as a gift at their store. D!va also has 2 Lucky boards with hair and I got this lovely Kaya hair there.
I also hopped over to Little Bones. They have some great group gifts in their past notices and joining the group is free. Each hair style comes in 4 colours.
Tameless hair has also some great new releases ladies. Each hair style comes in 3 colour packs: Naturals with all 20 natural colours, Fades with 16 ombre and tipped colours, and Fantasy with 20 fantasy colours.  Each colour pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colours are $499L..
This first hair is called Bliss and I am showing you some examples from their natural pack.
This hair is called Delphine and I am showing you some examples from the Fantasy pack.
And this hair is called Gia and I am showing you some examples from their natural pack.
I also promissed you one outfit...well this great jacket is the newest group gift at NS design. Nani has put this lovely jacket for free for all group members!

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!