Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It is Tuesday

Hi there Readers!
Tuesday is rolling restart day in Second life and usually things that worked well before won't work after the restarts. But hey it is neccessary I think?
Anyway, I did land at Nani's shop NS and I found 2 great jackets there. Each one is 100 L$ and you can chose a chic one or a more casual jeans one.
Then I hopped over to the Designer Circle and I found some more goodies there. These offers are available till January 24th so don't wait too long!
I just totally fell for this elegant and sexy gold dress by Amarelo Manga at the Designer Circle. The dress is called Izadora and there are matching shoes to go with the dress. Each one (dress and shoes) is 100 L$. But don't I look sexy in this outfit??
The lovely jewellery is the Maysoon set by Lazuri (NOT free, but the set is colour change so you can adjust it to every outfit)
The next dress is also a sexy one and it is on offer at the Designer Circle by BlahBLAHblah. It comes in 5 great colours and it is 99 L$. The dress is called Paige Cowlneck dress.
The jewellery is the Maysoon set by Lazuri (NOT free).
Then I found something else at the Designer Circle. HollyHood has some awesome Boot leggings omn offer at the Designer Circle. These boots or leggings come in 4 colours and they are just soooo sexy....99 L$ per pair ladies!
I am wearing a Milou top by Sascha's Designs with these boots. These tops come in packs of 3 and they are 199 L$.
The lovely jewellery is also availabe at the Designer Circle. Baubles by Phe offers some awesome bracelets for 100 L$ and a set of 4 different coloured earrings for 100 L$ too. They are not to miss.
 Then I went back to Marketplace. I checked the 7Five shop again as I still had some shirts by them in my inventory. These lovely satin tanks come with a colour change hud and they are just 75 L$. I am wearing them with latex pants by Coven (free) and with Blackburns mid calf boots (free).
The lovely necklace is also free and you can find it on Marketplace in the JPK store.
And this great winter set is by Adam & Eve on Marketplace. The sets consist of jeans, boots, sweater and lovely warm scarf. Even the bracelets and earrings are included and the whole set is 1 L$. There is also a Zebra version of thgis set for 1 L$.
Over to my last find: a lovely red gown by Badoura. This lovely gown is free and it is just breath taking!
I styled it wirh a great set of shoes and a clutch in the same sequin style as the gown. This set is by VIP and totally free.
 HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!