Friday, August 1, 2014

What will she be blogging today?

Hi there Readers!
Hmmm what will she be blogging today? Each day I ask myself the same question! But today it wasn't that difficult. I still had one great outfit in my inventory from the Designer Circle. My friend Nani from NS has a lovely new release, and Luzie told me to go to the Aloha Fair 2014, which I did. I found many great dollarbies and freebies there!
So here goes, I will start with the Designer Circle. Their current round ends tomorrow on August 2nd, so HURRY if you like these fun tops by Eyelure. Or the matching shorts! The tops and shorts come in 3 colours and they are 99 L$ each.
The skin I am wearing today is Lea Dark tan by WoW skins, make up version #2. You can find this beautiful skin at the Black Dot event which runs till August 13th.
The lovely hair is Cecelia by Tameless, and it is a new release. 249 L$ for a fat pack with 30 colours.
And then Nani from NS  told me about her new tops & cardigans. You can buy the tops separate or the cardigan separate, but you can also buy the whole set (top & cardigan & hud) for 250 L$. The tops and the cardigans are 100 L$ each.
The hud changes the top into 9 textures and the cardigan into 8 textures.
Luzie insisted that I would hop over to the Alhoa fair 2014 and find the Surf Boards in the stores there. And girl I am so grateful that you did! I found so many great gifts there and I want to share them with you, my readers!
If you are using a landmark from my blog you will land at a landing point. Now how to find the right store? Just copy the landmark from my blog in nearby chat. Then right click the landmark on your screen and chose *show on map*. A red Arrow will point to the spot where I found the gift or dollarbie and you can walk or fly there.
So let me show you what I found.  You just have to find the surf board in each store. I landed at Island Style where I found cute flip flops inside their surf board. You have to pay 1 L$ for these Hawaiian print flip flops, but you do need to own SLINK FLAT feet to wear them!
I am wearing these flip flops with the You & Me jeans I found inside the surf board at Voodoo Dolls (free) and with the fun mesh Aloha top by J&A Rock Culture (free). The elegant Hibiscus hair accesoire is hidden inside the surf board at D-style and this flower comes with a HUD which changes it into many colours so you can adjust it to your outfit! It is free.
Over to my next find. These cute capris are by BAD and you get a fat pack with camo ones and solid ones if you buy their surf board for 1 L$. I am wearing a lovely top with these capri's which you can also wear as a short dress, and this tunic is by Entice. Buy the surf board for 1 L$ and the dress/tunic is yours! The cute transistor radio is perfect to take to the beach and it is by DUH and it is free.
My last find for today is a great harem outfit by Rams Wear. It is yours to wear for 1 L$, hidden inside their surf board. The surf boards are NOT hidden, it is not a hunt, they are easy to find inside the stores. The cute sandals are hidden inside the surf board at Gaall and they are 1 L$ too. But you have to own SLINK flat feet to wear these shoes. And even the elegant bangles in 3 colours (copper, gold and silver) are hidden inside a surf board. You have to find Promagic store to get them and they are 1 L$ for all 3 bangles.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!!